Author Topic: Some jokes...  (Read 7708 times)

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
Some jokes...
« on: January 27, 2008, 04:33:49 PM »
A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote

mountainous pasture in California when suddenly a brand-new BMW

advanced out of a dust cloud towards him.

The driver, a young man in a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes, RayBan

sunglasses and a YSL tie, leans out the window and asks the cowboy, "If

I tel l you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd,

will you give me a calf?"

Bud looks at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looks at his

peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, Why not?"

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell notebook

computer,connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3 cell phone, and surfs to a

NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an

exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite

that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop

and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg , Germany

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot that

the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses a

MS-SQL database through an ODBC connected Excel spreadsheet with email

on his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his

hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet printer and finally turns to the cow

boy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves,"

says Bud.

He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks

on amused as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.

Then the Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you

exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says,

"Okay, why not?"

"You're a Congressman for the U.S.Government", says Bud.

"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess

that?"

"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up

here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer

I already knew,to a question I never asked. You tried to show me how

much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about cows...this is a herd of sheep. . . .

Now give me back my dog.

Hillary
Clinton was sworn in today as President.

She has
disposed of Bill and is spending her first night alone in the White
House

She has
waited several years for this.

FIRST
NIGHT

Suddenly! The
ghost of George Washington appears to her, and Hillary says, "How can I
best serve my country?"

Washington says, "Never
tell a lie."

"Ouch!" Says
Hillary, "I don't know about that."

SECOND
NIGHT

The next
night, th e ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...

Hillary says,
"How can I best serve my country?"

Jefferson says,

"Listen to
the people."

"Ohhh! I
really don't want to do that."

THIRD
NIGHT

On the third
night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears... Hillary says, "How can I best
serve my country?"

Lincoln says,

"Go to the   theater."

Jake is 5 and learning to read. He points at a picture in a zoo book and
 says, "Look Mama! It's a frickin' Elephant!"

Deep breath ... "What did you call it?"

"It's a frickin' Elephant, Mama! It says so on the picture!"
 and so it does ...
 " A f r i c a n Elephant "
 Hooked on phonics!!! Ain't it wonderful? -- grin

Avoid cliches like the plague!

Art Eatman

• friend
Re: Some jokes...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »
A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Super Bowl. As he sits down, a guy comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.

"No," he says, "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible," said the guy. "Who in their right mind would
have a seat like this for the Super Bowl, the biggest sporting event in the world, and not use it?"

"Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Super Bowl we haven't been to together since we got married in 1987."

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find
someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the
seat?"

The man shakes his head. "No, they're all at the funeral."
The American Indians learned what happens when you don't control immigration.

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 03:14:56 PM »
This guy tells it better than I could:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x41JgoTyEGw
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

BridgeWalker

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 04:08:11 PM »
So these two goldfish are sitting in their tank.
One turns to the other and says:
"You drive.  I'll man the gun."

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 06:05:53 PM »
A Texan, a Californian, and Oregonian are out riding horses. The Texan pulls out an expensive bottle of whiskey, takes a long draught, then another and suddenly throws it into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the bottle in midair.

The Californian looks at him and says, What are you doing? That was a perfectly good bottle of whiskey!

The Texan says, In Texas, there is plenty of whiskey and the bottles are cheap.

A while later, not wanting to be outdone, the Californian pulls out a bottle of champagne, takes a few sips, throws the champagne into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots it in midair.

The Oregonian cant believe his eyes, What the heck did you do that for? That was a perfectly good bottle of champagne!

The Californian says, In California, we have plenty of champagne and bottles are cheap.

So, awhile later, the Oregonian pulls out a bottle of Widmer Hefeweizen. He opens it, takes a sip, and then chugs the whole bottle. He then puts the bottle in his saddlebag, pulls out his gun, and shoots the Californian.

The Texan, shocked, says, Why the hell did you do that?!

The Oregonian replies, In Oregon, we have plenty of Californians and the bottles are worth a nickel.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 06:44:12 PM »

Hillary
Clinton was sworn in today as President.

She has
disposed of Bill and is spending her first night alone in the White
House

She has
waited several years for this.

FIRST
NIGHT

Suddenly! The
ghost of George Washington appears to her, and Hillary says, "How can I
best serve my country?"

Washington says, "Never
tell a lie."

"Ouch!" Says
Hillary, "I don't know about that."

SECOND
NIGHT

The next
night, th e ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...

Hillary says,
"How can I best serve my country?"

Jefferson says,

"Listen to
the people."

"Ohhh! I
really don't want to do that."

THIRD
NIGHT

On the third
night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears... Hillary says, "How can I best
serve my country?"

Lincoln says,

"Go to the   theater."

That does not make sense.  See she listened to teh people so she got in office.  They voted her in, but thats ok since we get to bash Hillary.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 06:54:51 PM »
Nice buzz kill there Tecumseh... rolleyes

Anyway,

A Preist, a Rabbi and a Minister walk into a bar.

The Bartender looks up and says "What is this, a Joke ??".

[rimshot]
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

erictank

• friends
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 11:50:00 PM »
Two guys walk into a bar.

The third one ducks.

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 12:33:58 AM »
I don't know, makes sense to me...  laugh
Avoid cliches like the plague!

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 07:33:42 AM »
Three guys walk into an airport restroom: a man from Boston, a Californian, and a Texan.

The fellow from Boston relieves himself and then spends ten minutes washing his hands in hot water, using several paper towels to dry them.  "My mother taught me to be careful about germs," he explains.

The Californian relieves himself and trickles about a teaspoon of cold water into one hand, rubs them together, and then tears off a little corner of a paper towel to dry them, saying "My parents taught me to conserve natural resources."

The Texan zips up, flushes the urinal, and walks out of the restroom.  "My daddy taught me not to pee on my hands."   grin
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 08:08:17 AM »
A Englishman, a Frenchman, and a Russian were arguing about the nationality of Adam and Eve.

"Listen, friends," said the Englishman, "they were strolling though a beautiful, perfect, peaceful garden.  I tell you, they must have been English."

"No, no!" the Frenchman protested.  "A young man and a beautiful woman, alone and naked, in a paradise of passionate delights!  Of course, they must have been French."

"No," said the Russian.  "They were living in a wilderness, with nothing, not even clothing to wear, and only fruit to eat.  And they were told they were living in Paradise.  They were obviously Russian."
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2008, 09:05:26 AM »
Here are some:

A guy walks in and asks the bartender, "Isn't that Bush and Powell sitting over there?" The bartender says, "Yep, that's them." So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WWIII.  And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Iraqis this time and one bicycle repairman."

The guy exclaimed, "A bicycle repairman!!! Why kill a bicycle repairman?"

Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder and says,  "See, dummy! I told you no one would worry about the 140 million Iraqis!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the bottom 3 rungs of hell are:  Richard Nixon, 3rd from the bottom; Ronald Reagan, 2nd from hell's lowest rung; and George W. Bush, who actually doesn't have a rung, because when you're at the very bottom, you don't need one.

So Smirk's a little peeved about this, so he asks Tricky Dick, "Hey, Nixon, how come you're 3rd from the bottom, I mean, with Watergate and all?"

Nixon replies "Well, Watergate certainly was a scandal, and I am not a crook, but nobody, I mean nobody can say that I didn't do my own thinking.  Hell, I did everybody's thinking, the stupid shits!"

So George W. says, "Well if you say so, but how 'bout you Ronnie, for sure you never did your own thinking,   Hell, Nancy had to consult the Ouija board to find out if you should pick your nose or pick somebody for a cabinet post."
Ronnie Ray-gun replies, "Well fella, that may be true, but at least I was elected.  With a majority.  Twice."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When a reporter asked Bush what he thought about his first hundred days in office he replied "Has it been a year already?

A group of Texans are driving down the road, whooping it up, drinking beer and shooting off their guns when they get into an accident with busload of nuns and orphans, killing everyone. The Texans go straight to Hell. When they arrive the Devil is shocked to see that they are not in agony over the heat and he demands an explanation.

"Well, sir, we're from Texas, and we're used to the heat," says one. This infuriates the Devil and he cranks the thermostat up to its highest setting. The lost souls all over hell start wailing. "I'll check on them in the morning and see how they like THIS." He snorts and disappears in a ball of fire.

The next morning, the Devil shows up at the Texans' camp site, and sure enough they are showing some signs of discomfort. They have taken off their 10 Gallon hats and are fanning themselves. One has even rolled up his sleeves. "Well, sir," explains a Texan, "when you have been on a cattle drive in Lubbock during August, this ain't hardly nothing." The Devil is now so angry he is seeing red.

"Those damn Texans seem immune to heat, let 's see what happens when I turn OFF the heat," he says as he heads to the thermostat. "I'll check on them tomorrow."

So in the morning the Devil arrives at the Texans' campsite, and they are all whoopin' and hollerin' and drinkin' the beers from the ice chest in the back of the pick up, now that they have ice to chill them with. The wail of the lost souls is deafening but the Texans are partyin' like there is no tomorrow.

"I don't get it," the Devil says, completely defeated. "I tried to roast you and it had no effect, and then I tried to freeze you and you are partying. You Texans are made of tough stuff. But why are you celebrating?"

A Texan takes a swig from a Bud in a longneck and replies, "Look around! Hell is frozen over. That's just gotta mean there is another Bush in the White House."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George w. Bush is out jogging one morning, notices a little boy on the corner with a box.
Curious, he runs over to the child and says, "What's in the box kid?"
The little boy says, "Kittens, they're brand new kittens."
George W. laughs and says, "What kind of kittens are they?"
"Republicans," the child says.
"Oh that's cute," George W. says and he runs off.
A couple of days later George is running with his buddy Dick Cheney and he spies the same boy with his box just ahead.
George W. says to Dick, "You gotta check this out" and they both jog over to the boy with the box.
George W. says, "Look in the box Dick, isn't that cute? Look at those little kittens. Hey kid tell my friend Dick what kind of kittens they are."
The boy replies, "They're Democrats."
"Whoa!", George W. says, "I came by here the other day and you said they were Republicans. What's up?"
"Well," the kid says, "Their eyes are open now"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George W. Bush, Albert Einstein and Pablo Picasso have all died. Due to a glitch in the mundane/celestial time-space continuum, all three arrive at the Pearly Gates more or less simultaneously, even though their deaths have taken place decades apart.  The first to present himself to Saint Peter is Einstein. Saint Peter questions him. "You look like Einstein, but you have NO idea the lengths certain people will go to, to sneak into Heaven under false pretenses. Can you prove who you really are?" Einstein ponders for a few seconds and asks, "Could I have a blackboard and some chalk?" Saint Peter complies with a snap of his fingers. The blackboard and chalk instantly appear. Einstein proceeds to describe with arcane mathematics and symbols his special theory of relativity. Saint Peter is suitably impressed. "You really are Einstein! Welcome to heaven! The next to arrive is Picasso. Once again Saint Peter asks for his credentials. Picasso doesn't hesitate. "Mind if I use that blackboard and chalk?" Saint Peter says, "Go ahead." Picasso erases Einstein's scribbles and proceeds to sketch out a truly stunning mural. Bulls, satyrs, nude women: he captures their essences with but a few strokes of the chalk. Saint Peter claps. "Surely you are the great artist you claim to be! Come on in!" The last to arrive is George W. Bush. Saint Peter scratches his head. "Einstein and Picasso both managed to prove their identity. How can you prove yours?" George W. looks bewildered, "Who are Einstein and Picasso?" Saint Peter sighs, "Come on in, George."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George W. was asked what he thought about Roe v. Wade.  He said he thought it was just about the most important decision George Washington had to make before crossing the Delaware.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Packwood, Dick Cheney and George Dubya Bush go into a bar.  Packwood orders first. "I'll have a B and C." The bartender asks, "What is a B and C?" "Bourbon and Coke," Packwood says. Cheney orders. "And, I'll have a G and T." The bartender asks, "What's a G and T?" "Gin and tonic," Cheney replies. Dubya wants to be cute, too. He says, "I'll have a 15." OK, the bartender asks, "What's a 15?" Dubya says, "A 7 and 7."

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 09:17:37 AM »
So, are you getting paid by the "hate Republicans" post, or what?

Blog under construction

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 09:20:52 AM »
Here are some:

WooHoo! That Al Franken is one heck of a writer ain't he? rolleyes
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 09:46:42 AM »
Oh, stop feeding the troll already. 

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 09:57:16 AM »
I think of it as supporting third-world economies... He's probably getting paid by the word... And unfortunately, since they generally have "non-plagarism" clauses (to keep folks from getting "busted" for cutting/pasting large quantities of stuff), he just got docked for that whole batch of "jokes."

Blog under construction

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 01:56:29 PM »
Well, a couple are funny, if not rehashed democrat jokes.

But this one I don't get:
On the bottom 3 rungs of hell are:  Richard Nixon, 3rd from the bottom; Ronald Reagan, 2nd from hell's lowest rung; and George W. Bush, who actually doesn't have a rung, because when you're at the very bottom, you don't need one.

So Smirk's a little peeved about this, so he asks Tricky Dick, "Hey, Nixon, how come you're 3rd from the bottom, I mean, with Watergate and all?"

Nixon replies "Well, Watergate certainly was a scandal, and I am not a crook, but nobody, I mean nobody can say that I didn't do my own thinking.  Hell, I did everybody's thinking, the stupid shits!"

So George W. says, "Well if you say so, but how 'bout you Ronnie, for sure you never did your own thinking,   Hell, Nancy had to consult the Ouija board to find out if you should pick your nose or pick somebody for a cabinet post."
Ronnie Ray-gun replies, "Well fella, that may be true, but at least I was elected.  With a majority.  Twice."

Tecumseh, can you draw me a picture? 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 03:14:08 PM »
I'm starting to think Tecumseh would be better served if he graced DU with his presence vs. APS.  undecided
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 04:40:49 PM »
Tecumseh: Making jokes about Texans in Hell makes the lil' baby Jesus cry.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 05:50:56 PM »
Tecumseh: Making jokes about Texans in Hell makes the lil' baby Jesus cry.....
  Well Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.  Remember its just a joke. 

I apologize to sweet 8 lb. 6 oz. lil' baby Jesus. Wink

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 07:48:24 PM »
What does makin' jokes about Baby Jeebus pay?

Blog under construction

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 08:45:56 PM »
got a couple more...

Dr. Schambaugh,of the University of Oklahoma School of Chemical Engineering, is known for asking questions such as, "why do airplanes fly?" on his final exams.

His one and only final exam question in May 1997 for his Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer II class was: "Is hell exothermic or endothermic? Support your answer with proof." Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law or some variant. One student, however, wrote the following: First, we postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass. If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think we can safely assume that once a soul gets to hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for souls entering hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, then you will go to hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and souls go to hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in hell. Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant. Two options exist:

1. If hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell then the temperature and pressure in hell will increase until all hell breaks loose.

2. If hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over. So which is it? If we accept the quote given to me by Theresa Manyan during Freshman year, "that it will be a cold night in hell before I sleep with you" and take into account the fact that I still have NOT succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then Option 2 cannot be true... Thus, hell is exothermic.

[The student, Tim Graham, got the only A]

Mary received a parrot as a gift. The parrot was fully grown with a very bad attitude and worse vocabulary. Every other word was a curse: those that weren't curses were to say the least, rude.

Mary tried to change the bird's attitude by constantly saying polite things. Words and playing soft music...anything she could think of. Nothing worked.

She yelled at the bird and the bird got worse. She shook the bird and the bird got madder and more rude. Finally in a moment of desperation, Mary put the parrot in the freezer to get a minute of peace.

For a few moments she heard the bird swearing, squawking kicking and screaming and then, suddenly there was absolute quiet. Mary was frightened that she might have actually hurt the bird and quickly opened the freezer door. The parrot calmly stepped out onto Mary's extended arm and said:

"I'm very sorry that I offended you with my language and my actions and I ask your forgiveness. I will endeavor to correct my behavior and I am sure it will never happen again."

Mary was astounded at the changes in the bird's attitude and was about to ask what had changed him, when the parrot continued, "May I ask what the chicken did?"

TIMES WHEN THE "F" WORD WAS APPROPRIATE

"What the F was that?" -- Mayor of Hiroshima
"Where did all these F'ing Indians come from?" -- General Custer"
Any F'ing idiot could understand that." -- Albert Einstein
"It does so F'ing look like her!" -- Pablo Picasso
"How the F did you work that out?" -- Pythagoras
"You want WHAT on the F'ing ceiling?" -- Michaelangelo
"I don't suppose its gonna F'ing rain?" -- Joan of Arc
"Scattered F'ing showers my ass." -- Noah
"I need this parade like I need a F'ing hole in my head." -- John F. Kennedy
"Who the F is going to know? " -- Bill Clinton

And, just to balance out Tecumseh's:

Question - What is the difference between a liberal and a puppy?

Answer - A puppy stops whining after it grows up.

Question - What is the only thing worse than an incompetent liberal President?

Answer - A competent liberal President.

Question - Why do the male members of the Kennedy family cry while having sex?

Answer - Mace.

Question - Who was the first liberal Democrat?

Answer - Christopher Columbus. He left not knowing where he was going, got there not knowing where he was, left not knowing where he'd been and did it all on borrowed money.

Liberals are like seagulls: all they do is squawk, eat crap, and they are protected by the government.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 08:53:00 PM »
"I don't suppose its gonna F'ing rain?" -- Joan of Arc

What, when she was about to be burned to death?

Or did somebody think she was Noah's wife? 

Finch

• Fading Freedoms
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 10:37:59 PM »
From my sig -

At LAX today, an individual later discovered to be a Public School teacher was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a T-square, a slide rule, and a calculator. At a morning press conference, Attorney General Michael Mukasey said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. He is being charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.
Truth is treason in the empire of lies - Ron Paul

onions!

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2008, 07:12:31 AM »
"George W. was asked what he thought about Roe v. Wade.  He said he thought it was just about the most important decision George Washington had to make before crossing the Delaware."

Oh to heck with it.That's funny!