Author Topic: Is APS conservative? Is it libertarian?  (Read 7789 times)

Nitrogen

• friends
  • Who could it be?
    • @c0t0d0s2 / Twitter.
Re: Is APS conservative? Is it libertarian?
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2008, 11:29:48 PM »
Liberaltarian.

libertarian as far as laws pertaining to individuals
Economically conservative, with a few entitlements thrown in when they make sense to me (health care for instance)
Strong supporter of unions and the Sherman Antitrust act.
יזכר לא עד פעם
Remember. Never Again.
What does it mean to be an American?  Have you forgotten? | http://youtu.be/0w03tJ3IkrM

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 02:56:28 PM »
I think this place has a true conservative/libertarian feel. I like it!

Note: many Republicans who call themselves conservative are actually right wing authoritians...
  My thoughts s well.  So many GOP members in office are not conservatives in the true sense (I believe Ron Paul to be that).  They are right wing authoritarians.  I would argue Fred Thompson, Rudy Guiliani, and other big government supporters are. 

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2008, 04:57:16 PM »
I'm an Anarchist politically, but I'm a Christian too.
I look at the top republicrats and demicans and I want to punch them in the nose.
I guess I'm a rightwing Christian anarchist with anger issues .

I'm not gonna vote for McKennedy, if he gets the reblicrat nod I'm voting third party of some kind. I'm sick to death of the bovine excrement.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."