Author Topic: Diebold Accidentally Leaks Results Of 2008 Election Early  (Read 2871 times)

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
Diebold Accidentally Leaks Results Of 2008 Election Early
« on: February 26, 2008, 07:30:28 AM »

Paddy

Re: Diebold Accidentally Leaks Results Of 2008 Election Early
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 08:15:55 AM »
HAHAHAHA!  That's hilarious and probably closer to truth than fiction.  Maybe Jim March will be along to comment on this.  laugh

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 08:28:41 AM »
That was great! grin grin
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

tyme

• expat
  • friend
  • Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?
    • TFL Library
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 10:40:23 AM »
Awesome.

That's hilarious and probably closer to truth than fiction.  Maybe Jim March will be along to comment on this.
Oh please.  The United States' political system is screwed up, but willful manipulation by Diebold has to be last on my list of probable contributors to the problem.
Support Range Voting.
End Software Patents

"Four people are dead.  There isn't time to talk to the police."  --Sherlock (BBC)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 10:53:12 AM »

Is that the Onion?  Sounded like MSNBC.   smiley

-Jack

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Paddy

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 11:04:59 AM »
Oh please.  The United States' political system is screwed up, but willful manipulation by Diebold has to be last on my list of probable contributors to the problem.

Lighten up. It's a dramatization; a satire of what Diebold might do to cover up its own incompetence.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 11:35:31 AM »
So, McCain's going to be our next president, huh?  Well, better than Obama.  laugh
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Finch

• Fading Freedoms
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 03:18:00 PM »
If you can't trust your shadowy overloads to keep a secret, what is the purpose really of voting in the public democracy

LOL
Truth is treason in the empire of lies - Ron Paul

JimMarch

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 09:26:01 AM »
Yeah, pretty funny Smiley.

Seriously though, the security of the Diebold "products" are genuinely bad.  Running the main database on MS-Access alone was enough to call for 'em to be lined up and tasered half to death Sad.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 12:41:04 PM »
So why is it when the republicans win an election the diebold machines are riggeed and the election was stolen but when the democrats win an election it is all fair and above board??? rolleyes
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Paddy

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 01:20:59 PM »
So why is it when the republicans win an election the diebold machines are riggeed and the election was stolen but when the democrats win an election it is all fair and above board??? rolleyes

Claims of 'victimization' seem to be the trendy Republican mantra.  I was listening to Hannity today (for the few minutes I could stomach him) and he was crying about Republican victims too.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 01:52:06 PM »
If you can't trust your shadowy overloads to keep a secret, what is the purpose really of voting in the public democracy

LOL

Best. Quote. Ever.
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.