Author Topic: Spitzer's Wife  (Read 1005 times)

m1911owner

• friend
Spitzer's Wife
« on: March 13, 2008, 09:07:56 AM »
Am I the only one who, given a choice between Spitzer's wife and "Kristen", would go the wife?

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
Re: Spitzer's Wife
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 09:11:07 AM »
Am I the only one who, given a choice between Spitzer's wife and "Kristen", would go the wife?

Would depend on what you'd want to do with her.  If I wanted someone who was going to be by my side in a difficult moment. be understanding and supportive, and not beat my *expletive deleted*ss for being a dumbs***, I'd take Silda.
If I wanted a romp in the hay to get my johnsons out, I'll take Kristen any day.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

Finch

• Fading Freedoms
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 09:12:03 AM »
Ummm....no.
Truth is treason in the empire of lies - Ron Paul

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 10:28:27 AM »
Somebody who's steadfast, loyal, and true to a cheating, lying, power-hungry NY politico ranks high on the suspicion meter. Higher than Nigerians. She's an intelligent woman who could sue the guy and get everything, but she's acting like Hillary II... which bespeaks to me that she's got an angle she's working. Or she could be honestly loyal for the sake of the kids or some such... but in the arena of politics, I always hold that there's devious business going on.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 11:49:15 AM »
Based on the picture that I saw, Mrs. Spitzer is a really nice looking lady Smiley
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

HK-91-762MM

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 01:03:09 PM »
Still I think Ol Smell-iet is gona walk with a shuffell for awile