Author Topic: Ladybugs!  (Read 5427 times)

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Ladybugs!
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2008, 06:16:14 AM »
I think I'll just tent the house, make sure all the pilots are lit and set off about 500 bug bombs. That might do it...

Catch one and pinch him between your fingers and give them (your fingers) a sniff.
If I get bit you're in big trouble mister...  laugh

grin grin grin

They taste pretty funky too! shocked shocked I always drink my coffee from an old plastic travel cup I've had for 20 years (yes, I have washed it) and since those pesky little buggers like warm spots, sometimes they will sneak into that little hole in the top of the cup. I think you can figure out the rest.... shocked grin
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2008, 07:29:47 AM »
Hold on a second here, you WASH your coffee cup? Isn't that blasphemous?  cheesy

Avoid cliches like the plague!

Big_R

• friend
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2008, 07:38:43 AM »
This time of year, the Asain beetles are trying to get out.  Spraying for them now will do no good and most aerosol insecticides really don't work that well on them.

The key is to spray in fall.  Use a product containing cypermethrin (sometimes sold under the brand name Viper in concentrate form).  It is highly concentrated and works great for keeping the little buggers out in fall when they are trying to get in.  Spray around windows, doors, foundations, etc.; basically anywhere you have seen them congregate.  I bought my last supply from bug spray dot com. 

Ryan

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2008, 07:42:11 AM »
"most aerosol insecticides really don't work that well on them."

Pull back and nuke them from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.