Author Topic: Breaking News: Senator Ted Kennedy rushed to hospital  (Read 17476 times)

xavier fremboe

• friends
  • All-American Meanie
    • The Shop
Re: Breaking News: Senator Ted Kennedy rushed to hospital
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2008, 04:14:23 AM »
Do you know what HK-91-762MM means by this?
Balrog,

I've copied his post and forwarded it to Lee Mercer.  I'll let you know when he replies via intelligence wire.

XMF
If the bandersnatch seems even mildly frumious, best to shun it.  Really. http://www.cctplastics.com

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2008, 09:23:30 AM »
Well, here's a realistic version: Perhaps our friend there was prosecuted under one of the gun laws Sen. Kennedy voted for. Or investigated.  So his statement would be overblowing it, perhaps, but not completely out-and-out deranged.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2008, 09:36:11 AM »
or even more realistic take would involve him never being closer to the third world than the discovery channel or a peace corps poster
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I