Author Topic: Obama wants the UN to control your thermostat, too? Or how much you eat?  (Read 14720 times)

Lennyjoe

• friend
Bomb shelter?  He might label you a survivalist and put you in jail for it.   laugh

Lord knows how this country is going to survive with him in office.  First time my life that I'm worried about our future. 

xavier fremboe

• friends
  • All-American Meanie
    • The Shop
Bomb shelter?  He might label you a survivalist and put you in jail for it.   laugh

Lord knows how this country is going to survive with him in office.  First time my life that I'm worried about our future. 
Weird. It's the first time Michelle's been proud of her country, and the first time your afraid for our future. What are the odds of that happening at the same time?
If the bandersnatch seems even mildly frumious, best to shun it.  Really. http://www.cctplastics.com

longeyes

• friend
If you have a house figure on being asked to share it with the coming wave of "God's children."
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

BridgeRunner

• friend

I couldn't possibly be a survivalist.  I don't even have any guns.  There was this boating accident, see... laugh

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
If you have a house figure on being asked to share it with the coming wave of "God's children."

We're already sharing our house with five of "God's children" - two dogs and three cats  grin

Not to mention three horses, but they don't come inside the house.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin