Author Topic: Great. My wife to be intentionally ticks people off while driving.  (Read 11057 times)

taurusowner

Re: Great. My wife to be intentionally ticks people off while driving.
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2008, 01:34:15 PM »
They were going basically at the speed limit and had me and a few cars piled up behind them.  They were riding spread out such that it took a long time to pass them and the road was busy enough that long passing opportunities weren't coming.  I finally just got up and cut in between them a couple times before finally passing the last one.  I don't think they liked it, but they weren't giving anyone any other choices.

If they were going the speed limit, why did you feel the need to pass them, thus breaking the law?

doc2rn

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2008, 03:44:34 PM »
The last lady that did that on a Kansas City highway driving 45 in the Left lane got swooped and squatted by a driving team. She should be made aware that it makes her a target. Road rage is on the rise, wasn't too long ago I heard about a running gun fight somewhere in Florida over someone being uncourteous.

You said "she drives down the middle straddling the line". Where do you live? I wanna volunteer at that police department! She wouldnt see less than a 10 point ticket.

DJJ

• friend
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2008, 04:15:28 PM »
I also cannot stand "courtesy drivers". They need to be dragged out and shot. If you don't know, a "courtesy driver" does genius stunts like waving people out into traffic. Let's say on a two lane road (two lanes on each side of the median), and they are in the rightmost lane, they will actually stop to let someone into traffic(creating a traffic backup) , and vigorously wave them on, straight into the left lane, where they will be struck by a car. I've always fantasized about choking a courtesy driver to death.

Second this. A guy I knew in the 7th grade got killed (but not right away - he lived for a week or two) crossing a street on foot when one driver stopped for him, and one didn't.

RIP Peter Emborsky