Author Topic: JM may pick BLOOMBERG as VP!  (Read 8208 times)

old school

Re: JM may pick BLOOMBERG as VP!
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2008, 04:27:30 PM »
I can't imagine Bloomberg as a reasonable choice. Unless he has some experience that I don't know about. You better believed that Mc Cain will be kissing Bloomies butt though. He has money bag connections that just won't quit and Mc Cain needs cash.
We now know who the real man is.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 06:15:17 PM »
I can't imagine Bloomberg as a reasonable choice. Unless he has some experience that I don't know about. You better believed that Mc Cain will be kissing Bloomies butt though. He has money bag connections that just won't quit and Mc Cain needs cash.

That's better than Obama being actually on the leash of Emperor Daley, which he is.

stevelyn

• friend
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 12:43:48 PM »
Is McCain trying to throw the election?
Perhaps this was meant in jest, but it may actually be a valid question, considering some of what McCain has been saying lately . . .  sad

I wish it were in jest........ sad

Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2008, 04:00:59 AM »
Now there is suggestion that Tom "duct tape" Ridge is one of his top picks.

Tin ear.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2008, 04:03:30 AM »
Is McCain trying to throw the election?
Perhaps this was meant in jest, but it may actually be a valid question, considering some of what McCain has been saying lately . . .  sad

I wish it were in jest........ sad

I believe I explained this before on these forums:

Obama is a puppet of the Republicans, who have bribed him in order to throw the election.

Little did they know that the Democrats have similarly bought John McCain.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2008, 06:15:10 PM »

Obama is a puppet of the Republicans, who have bribed him in order to throw the election.

You know - that almost makes sense  shocked
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2008, 07:59:26 PM »

You know - that almost makes sense  shocked

It does explain a few things...
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2008, 01:29:17 AM »
The new, sensible, MicroBalrog conspiracy theory!
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

crossfire

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2008, 05:07:20 PM »
Some might remember at the start of the primaries, Bloomberg was courting the idea of a ticket with himself and former Senator David Boren (now President of Oklahoma University) as candidates.