Author Topic: So Mayor Fenty wants to ban all semi-autos instead......I wonder if.....  (Read 1950 times)

cslinger

• friend
So Fenty wants to ban ALL semi auto's..........hmmm I wonder if we will get another trial since semi autos are THE MOST COMMONLY AVAILABLE weapon for the purposes of self defense with a handgun.

GigaBuist

• friends
    • http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/
The semi-auto ban is already on the books.  They're classified the same as machine guns are, IIRC.

taurusowner

The semi-auto ban is already on the books.  They're classified the same as machine guns are, IIRC.

What?

Are you talking about in DC?

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Yes.

And Fenty is being quite the "useful idiot" yet again.

Here's hoping he keeps it up. I would not have imagined we'd have the good fortune to get another test case out of him so quickly.  laugh
I promise not to duck.

Hawkmoon

• friend
I cannot imagine that a blanket ban on semi-autos would stand up for 5 minutes under the new ruling. And I expect the city's attorneys will quickly explain that to Hizzoner.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Standing Wolf

• friend
I cannot imagine that a blanket ban on semi-autos would stand up for 5 minutes under the new ruling. And I expect the city's attorneys will quickly explain that to Hizzoner.

Yeah, but "explain" isn't synonymous with "understand."
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

wacki

• friend
I'm starting to enjoy this heller ruling more and more.  grin

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
bwuahaha

You know, my friends Thompson gets some pretty "common use"  laugh

Yeah I know, wishful thinking
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.