Author Topic: All illegal alien crack-dealers fly free!. SF CA  (Read 1945 times)

Desertdog

• friends
All illegal alien crack-dealers fly free!. SF CA
« on: July 01, 2008, 03:26:01 PM »
All illegal alien crack-dealers fly free!
City offers taxpayer-funded trips home to 'reunite' foreign thugs with families
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=68378

San Francisco is now providing free, taxpayer-funded plane tickets home for illegal aliens  with an open invitation to visit again.

City juvenile probation officers are shielding Honduran crack cocaine dealers from federal deportation and citing San Francisco's sanctuary status as justification for its policy, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

William Siffermann, chief of San Francisco's Juvenile Probation Department, claims federal authorities have never ordered him to stop flying illegal aliens back to their home countries. He cited city policy against turning young illegal alien offenders over to the federal government.

"We are not obligated to," he said. "We are abiding by the sanctuary city ordinance. I don't believe we've done anything wrong."

A federal investigation is attempting to determine whether the City by the Bay has methodically bypassed U.S. immigration laws, but officials claim young illegal aliens are often victims of exploitation and must be protected. San Francisco authorities have asked juvenile court judges and commissioners to authorize city-funded plane trips to reunite the Honduran drug traffickers with their families back home. Siffermann said federal immigration officials have warned his office about the practice.

"They did a little friendly stop-by," he said. "They said, 'This is something we would like you to cooperate on.' ... They said, 'Hey, look, this could be contrary to federal law, you might be in violation.' "

In the meantime, San Francisco officials continued to fly illegal alien crack dealers home.

While a recent influx of illegals from Honduras has been plaguing city streets with crack dealers, federal officials criticize the city's position because they say it lets lawbreakers "game the system" and does not prevent them from returning to the United States.

However. Siffermann told the Chronicle the city does not send illegal aliens back home until it has exhausted all efforts to rehabilitate them with probation, foster care and detention. He said deporting young crack dealers would keep them from becoming law-abiding U.S. residents.

"It might prevent them from obtaining citizenship," he said, preventing them from having an opportunity to "take a different course."

U.S. Attorney Joseph Russoniello said he was "flabbergasted that the taxpayers' money was being spent for the purpose of ferrying detainees home. You have to have a perfect storm of dumb moves to have it happen."

According to the report, federal authorities apprehended a San Francisco probation officer in Houston as he was allowing two Honduran drug dealers to board a plane to Tegucigalpa. Immigration officials held the officer, questioning him before setting him free, and deported the young dealers.

"Our job is to uphold the nation's immigration laws," said Greg Palmore, spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. "Although San Francisco is a sanctuary city, it's a problem whenever someone attempts to evade the law. ... Our law does not allow us to turn a blind eye to any individual who has come into this country illegally."

San Francisco police say they doubt many of the men they arrest are minors because they often lie about their ages to gain special city protection from deportation.

San Francisco police Capt. Tim Hettrich told the newspaper drug dealers "pass themselves off as juveniles, with a three-day growth of beard and everything else. It's frustrating."

He said many of the offenders have been arrested four or five times.

"That is one of the big problems with being a city of sanctuary," Hettrich said. "They probably get the round trip and the next day, they will be right back here."

Nitrogen

• friends
  • Who could it be?
    • @c0t0d0s2 / Twitter.
Re: All illegal alien crack-dealers fly free!. SF CA
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 04:29:35 PM »
I am beyond speechless here.

I wonder if I can claim to be an illegal immigrant and get SF to pay for a trip down to Cancun.
יזכר לא עד פעם
Remember. Never Again.
What does it mean to be an American?  Have you forgotten? | http://youtu.be/0w03tJ3IkrM

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 04:33:49 PM »
I'm surprised they haven't elected an illegal to a political office in that city.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 04:52:08 PM »
I'm surprised they haven't elected an illegal to a political office in that city.

Oh, they will, someday.

Desertdog

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 05:19:13 PM »
Maybe they have, but has chose not to announce it.

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 05:27:41 PM »
Ahhh...
San Francisco - pink skies, blue bunnies, rivers filled with chocolate milk, lakes with strawberry syrup and the high mountain sides, covered with fine french vanilla ice cream. Everyone loves everyone else, no one has to work. Every thing one needs is provided by the powers that be on high simply by imagining the need.

Ahhh... To live in such a place. <eyes glazed over imagining such a place. Ahhh...

<cold shiver up spine>

Oh crap - what was I thinking - that would well and truly SUCK!

Damn! What are those folks out there smokin'?
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

Nitrogen

• friends
  • Who could it be?
    • @c0t0d0s2 / Twitter.
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 06:42:02 PM »
The city of san francisco is beautiful.  The architecture is very European in nature, somewhat unique.

The ocean being right next to the city is also something else.  The climate is unmatched.  The landscape, as well; the mountains, absolutely beautiful.

...until you meet your first San Franciscan.
יזכר לא עד פעם
Remember. Never Again.
What does it mean to be an American?  Have you forgotten? | http://youtu.be/0w03tJ3IkrM

Fjolnirsson

• friends
  • The Anti-Claus
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 07:08:56 PM »
The city of san francisco is beautiful.  The architecture is very European in nature, somewhat unique.

The ocean being right next to the city is also something else.  The climate is unmatched.  The landscape, as well; the mountains, absolutely beautiful.

...until you meet your first San Franciscan.

Well said.
Hi.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 01:01:04 AM »
Let's ignore the crack dealing here, for a moment.

These people illegally crossed the US border.

I don't care if they dealt in crack or whores or brown bread. They should be immediately deported on that basis alone.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 02:37:40 AM »
Enforce U.S. law?  What kind of radical are you? laugh
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 02:40:26 AM »
Enforce U.S. law?  What kind of radical are you? laugh

Say so right in my sig. grin
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Dannyboy

• friend
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 03:20:36 AM »
OK, SF is a sanctuary city.  So what?  When they take these scumbags to the airport, to make use of that free, taxpayer funded airline ticket, what's to keep the Feds from doing their jobs and taking these guys into custody?  For that matter, what's to keep the Feds from going to the juvenile detention center and picking them up there? 
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.