Author Topic: Cultural Suicide: Male-bashing kills children  (Read 2565 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Cultural Suicide: Male-bashing kills children
« on: July 03, 2008, 05:47:40 AM »
Male-bashing kills children

Listen. This news story (which I meant to blog about two years ago) is the sound of cultural suicide happening&

A bricklayer who passed a toddler walking alone in a village shortly before her fatal fall into a pond said yesterday he did not stop to help in case people thought he was trying to abduct her.

Ideas have consequences. Toxic ideas have toxic consequences. Feminisms toxic idea that all men are barely restrained sexual predators killed that little girl. This probably wasnt the first time it happened, and almost certainly wont be the last.

I think this is worth blogging about, even two years after the fact, because its another indicator of a huge and horrible thing that Western culture has been doing to men for most of my lifetime. Men are designed to protect women and children, specialized for it; in a very basic biological sense its what were for. But the modern West bombards men with the message that their specialty isnt needed, isnt wanted, and that theyre assumed to want to prey on and abuse women and children.

Is it any wonder, then, that young men are increasingly opting out of college, that the percentage of adult males never married is also rising, and that in the 21st century many men seem to want to opt out of responsibility altogether? When our instititions equate feminization with virtue and masculinity with evil, this is exactly the outcome we should expect.

And it kills children. It kills children.

If I were a praying sort, Id pray that Scottish bricklayers warning cry has not come too late.

Article above blog posting refers to:

Man did not rescue child for fear of 'pervert' slur

Published Date: 22 March 2006
By ALEX CORNELIUS
A BRICKLAYER who passed a toddler walking alone in a village shortly before her fatal fall into a pond said yesterday he did not stop to help in case people thought he was trying to abduct her.

Clive Peachey, from Cornwall, told an inquest jury in Stratford-upon-Avon that he had passed two-year-old girl, Abby Rae, in his van shortly after 10am on 28 November, 2002.

This was just moments after the toddler disappeared from the Ready Teddy

Go nursery in the Warwickshire village of Lower Brailes, according to staff.

Abby was found an hour later in an algae-covered garden pond and rescued by her mother, Victoria Rae.

She was taken to Birmingham Children's Hospital by air ambulance but was pronounced dead.

Mr Peachey, of Liskeard, told the inquest he had passed the little girl as she tottered towards the road in High Street.

He said: "I kept thinking I should go back. The reason I didn't go back was because I thought people might think I was trying to abduct her.

"I was convinced her parents were driving around and had found her."

Mrs Rae, 36, wept as Mr Peachey gave his evidence to the packed hearing.

She had earlier read emotionally from a statement as she relived the moment she dragged her daughter from the pond.

Two nursery employees had gone into the garden during their search but told the inquest they did not see the pond because it was covered in green vegetation.

The inquest was adjourned until today.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Manedwolf

• friend
Re: Cultural Suicide: Male-bashing kills children
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 05:49:25 AM »
It has become the standard, yes. Any guy who is alone who sees a kid running around or towards them has to avoid them as if they were radioactive. You don't even look at them.

Though I don't equate not wanting to get married with that. Some people of both genders just see it as a leash. I can buy anything I want, I can do what I want, and nobody fusses at me about it.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 05:54:42 AM »
So not wanting to get married is now irresponsible?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Nitrogen

• friends
  • Who could it be?
    • @c0t0d0s2 / Twitter.
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 06:52:39 AM »
Misandry is lame.

We need to hit the streets! burn our jockstraps!
יזכר לא עד פעם
Remember. Never Again.
What does it mean to be an American?  Have you forgotten? | http://youtu.be/0w03tJ3IkrM

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 06:59:32 AM »
Plus think about a father out with his children without the mother.  Young daughter needs to go to the restroom.  Father has three options, 1) take child into men's room, 2) take child into women's room, 3) let child into women's room alone.  1 & 2 father is a pervert and 3 he is unfit, no win.

Same scene only instead of a father it is a mother with her young son.  She can take the child into the women's room and no one would bat an eye.

Can we say double standard.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 07:02:45 AM »
My sister in law was living with us for a while. I love my 2 y/o niece, but was always a bit nervous about being alone with her in public.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 07:04:57 AM »
Plus think about a father out with his children without the mother.  Young daughter needs to go to the restroom.  Father has three options, 1) take child into men's room, 2) take child into women's room, 3) let child into women's room alone.  1 & 2 father is a pervert and 3 he is unfit, no win.

Same scene only instead of a father it is a mother with her young son.  She can take the child into the women's room and no one would bat an eye.

Can we say double standard.

As the father of a young daughter (soon to be daughters), I don't hesitate to take mine to the men's room if that's the best I can do at the time.  Screw the folks that want to think otherwise.

Chris

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 07:08:28 AM »
BTDT myself Chris, and it didn't bother me.  But at the same time it things have changed even in the past 5-10 years.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 07:26:19 AM »
Has it though?  Has anyone been in serious peril due to some busybody claiming everyday normal behaviour between a father and daughter was illicit?

The most I ever get is either a knowing smile from the hawt mommies or a funny comment.  Nobody has ever given me the stinkeye as if i were a pervert.

Chris

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 08:15:59 AM »
Has it though?  Has anyone been in serious peril due to some busybody claiming everyday normal behaviour between a father and daughter was illicit?

The most I ever get is either a knowing smile from the hawt mommies or a funny comment.  Nobody has ever given me the stinkeye as if i were a pervert.

Chris

Luckily that's all I've gotten with my four girls so far. And with two sets of twin girls 11 months apart, we attract lots of extra attention as-is. Many malls and larger stores now have a "family" bathroom designed for people who need to change infants, or for gender/mismatch parent and child(ren), but it's just one bathroom, and it's always full, and little bladders can't wait.

What gets me is the little extra edge of questioning intensity the comments have when people notice our girls that they're alone with me. There's a little added edge of anxiety, that maybe we're divorced and it's "my weekend", or that their mother might be dead.  Or simply that the bumbling hapless father is out with the four kids alone has somehow reached a new quantum of extra-cuteness.

Perhaps some of it is subconcious expressions of lust from women who see a (presumably hyper-fertile  laugh ) man who's spending time with his children, but most of it seems to be partialy masked expressions of pity and amazment from other men.  rolleyes
I promise not to duck.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2008, 08:19:53 AM »
Nobody has ever given me the stinkeye as if i were a pervert.

We do that behind your back. 

Did the kid survive or not?  The second article says the fall was fatal, but also says she was "rescued" by her mother.  How 'bout a little outrage at this bum who would let a child drown?  You're going to let a kid die, because you're afraid you might be accused of something for which there is no evidence? 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MrRezister

• I resist. It's what I do.
  • friend
  • Shank, shank, shank mommy's ankles!
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2008, 08:23:05 AM »
   A bricklayer who passed a toddler walking alone in a village shortly before her fatal fall into a pond said yesterday he did not stop to help in case people thought he was trying to abduct her.

Sorry, that excuse doesn't fly.  If he saw a young child in danger and didn't do anything about it because he was worried about public opinion, then his own lack of humanity, manliness, compassion, what-have-you is at least partly to blame for this death.  "I didn't help because someone might get the wrong idea" is the most cowardly excuse I may ever hear.

Edited: Fistful beat me to it.  This is all your fault, Fist!

The emasculation of society is society's problem.  Men will continue to be unphased.  Men don't need excuses to act like men.  When real men are found to be needed, and they are lacking, we will all suffer.  The end.
He never brought you an unbalanced budget, which is a perennial joke. He never voted himself a wage increase and, to this day, gives back part of his salary every year. He has always voted to preserve the Constitution, cut government spending, lower healthcare costs, end the war on drugs, secure our borders with immigration reform and protect our civil liberties.

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 08:46:18 AM »
What I got from the article was that the bricklayer saw a kid walk by but was too afraid to help.  The fall was much later and out of sight of the bricklayer.
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2008, 08:48:04 AM »
It doesn't sound like the child was in danger when the bricklayer saw her.  It says he saw the child alone, before she fell into the pond.

If there was no immediate danger other than her appearing to be alone, then I can sorta see how he might be afraid to interfere.  The last thing you need is to have some absent-minded, careless mother come around the corner and assault you for daring to speak to the child she's been neglecting.

Why is the guilt being placed on the bricklayer?  Where were the parents?  Where was the daycare staff?  Why didn't they prevent the child from falling into the pond?

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2008, 08:49:04 AM »
It doesn't sound like the child was in danger when the bricklayer saw her.  It says he saw the child alone, before she fell into the pond.

If there was no immediate danger other than her appearing to be alone, then I can sorta see how he might be afraid to interfere.  The last thing you need is to have some absent-minded, careless mother come around the corner and assault you for daring to speak to the child she's been neglecting.

Which is a situation I see all the time in stores. Mom is yammering away on her cellphone, kid is tearing off down an aisle, she hasn't noticed.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2008, 08:53:18 AM »
It doesn't sound like the child was in danger when the bricklayer saw her.  It says he saw the child alone, before she fell into the pond.

If there was no immediate danger other than her appearing to be alone, then I can sorta see how he might be afraid to interfere.  The last thing you need is to have some absent-minded, careless mother come around the corner and assault you for daring to speak to the child she's been neglecting.

Why is the guilt being placed on the bricklayer?  Where were the parents?  Where was the daycare staff?  Why didn't they prevent the child from falling into the pond?

Exactly. Does anyone here really go running up to every unattended child they see?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 09:01:03 AM »
Exactly. Does anyone here really go running up to every unattended child they see?

I do look around for folks that look like they might be missing a kid and have stopped to question a small child who looks lost.  Last time I did that, the kid was lost and mom came running up just as I started to ask the kid what was wrong.  No, I wasn't arrested as a child molester.

Chris

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2008, 09:27:54 AM »
If we made every choice in our lives based uponb the possibilities of what could go wrong, we'd never leave bed in the morning.  I mean, I could slip and fall in the shower.  I could be in a car crash on the way to work.  In my job at the courthouse, I might make someone made enough to come after me, so I might be attacked...

I think that Chris is right.  You do what you know to be right, and deal with the consequences as they come.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2008, 09:57:09 AM »
Did the kid survive or not?  The second article says the fall was fatal, but also says she was "rescued" by her mother.  How 'bout a little outrage at this bum who would let a child drown?  You're going to let a kid die, because you're afraid you might be accused of something for which there is no evidence? 

It's probably something like a bad car crash - the child still had some signs of life when pulled from the pond, but rescue efforts were unsuccessful, so the child died on the way to the hospital.  Thus, the fall was fatal.

Don't forget British English vs American English as well.  Word choices are often slightly different.

And for the others, my take on it was that the bricklayer didn't see the child in immediate danger when he chose to do nothing.