Author Topic: "George Bush doesn't care about black people"  (Read 3866 times)

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
"George Bush doesn't care about black people"
« on: September 08, 2005, 03:25:21 PM »
http://www.nola-intel.org/Kayne-West-Bush-Black-People.mov

Enjoy.
That's Kanye West, he's a rapper.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »
I don't care about rappers, unless they're rapping my shrimp purchase. Then I care that they don't touch my shrimp while they're rapping it.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

50 Shooter

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 05:22:22 PM »
I'd like to know if Mike Myers told him to STFU? If not then he's just part of the problem also.

This guy is a total asshat, I know GWB started the hurricane and aimed it at them just because he hates black people.

LOSER!!!

Winston Smith

• friends
  • Cheaper than a locksmith
    • My Photography
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 06:09:02 PM »
He sounds like he has serious chromosomal problems.

Not making fun of people with down syndrome or anything; just making an observation.
Jack
APS #22
I'm eighteen years old. I know everything and I'm invincible.
Right?

garrettwc

• friend
  • Tell me what I want to know and the pain will stop
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 06:28:10 PM »
Quote from: 50 Shooter
I'd like to know if Mike Myers told him to STFU?
There's a few seconds cut out of that from when Kanye West makes his comment to when the director reacts and cuts away to Chris Tucker. The clip I saw showed Myers for just a few seconds more. He turned and looked at West with this "What the f***!" look on his face.

If you watch the clip, you can see Myers getting more uncomfortable as it goes. Don't know what was said off the air because that hasn't been reported. I did hear today that the telethon tomorrow night will be on a 30-second delay.

As for West, I hope he will soon be joining the Dixie Chicks in obscurity.

Ukraine Train

• friend
    • http://ukrainetrain21.tripod.com
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2005, 06:08:38 AM »
Oh man that was kinda funny, he just blurts it out. Good work.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2005, 06:58:32 AM »
Kayne came across as a ignorant dumbass, too bad other dumbasses will believe him.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

garrettwc

• friend
  • Tell me what I want to know and the pain will stop
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2005, 07:45:29 AM »
He was a big hit on the NFL kickoff show last night. The Patriots fans were booing so loud that ABC had to switch to the studio sound feed so you could hear him.Cheesy

Art Eatman

• friend
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2005, 09:05:35 AM »
The guy oughta get a TV set.  Unless he's colorblind, he'd have seen that the Coasties didn't give a rat's patoot about the color of who they pulled out.  

Seems to me that the mayor of New Orleans is the one who didn't give a dam about black people--or white, or brown, or pink with yellow polka dots.  That dude just cut and ran...

Art
The American Indians learned what happens when you don't control immigration.

toro

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2005, 09:59:13 AM »
NEW ORLEANS MAYOR & LOUISIANA GOVERNOR BLEW IT !
By Gordon Bishop (09/09/05)

The liberal media and liberal politicians have been bashing President Bush for failing to send in the troops and aid after Hurricane Katrina flooded New Orleans, leaving thousands dead.

Wrong.

Bush personally called the Democrat Governor of Louisiana Kathleen Blanco 24 hours before Katrina pounded New Orleans, and warned the governor to evacuate New Orleans immediately.

The governor ignored the Presidents warning.

So did the Democrat Mayor of New Orleans Ray Nagin.

In fact, both local and state Democrat leaders knew the big storm was coming, but did nothing to evacuate the people when they had the time to put them in thousands of school buses available before the city was flooded.

Both the governor and mayor were in possession of the federal rules on evacuations involving a major disaster. The rules book is issued by FEMA  the Federal Emergency Management Act.

FEMA is NOT a first responder. The federal agency RESPONDS after a disaster  NOT before.

Why didnt the Louisiana governor and New Orleans mayor know the rules involving disasters BEFORE they happen?

Incompetence? Ignorance? Indifference?

All of the above, plus political stupidity.

Are these elected officials qualified to represent the people who put them in office?

Its like putting your life and property in the hands of inmates in an asylum.

All of these nasty words have been slung at President Bush, who as President knew the rules of such disaster planning. Thats knowledge  and intelligence. Thats why George Bush urged the Louisiana governor to get moving 24 hours before the hurricane devastated New Orleans.

Yes, Bush was Governor of Texas for eight years. He knew the rules of FEMA and how to deal with emergencies.

Why didnt the Democrat leadership in Louisiana know those same rules? (Too busy playing dirty politics instead of knowing how to represent their constituents?)

Mrs. Toro

======================================
Genesis 3:24
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Ric Allen

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2005, 11:01:23 AM »
Doesn't care about black people.....
the only black Sec of State in history, not once but twice although Condi is not the first woman
the only Hispanic Attn. General in history

I hate to bring up the "C" word but Clinton had a very diverse cabinet......................................didn't he?
At least we didn't have to hear Teresa Heinz give a "let them eat cake" speach. (I'm sorry, that's not nice)

Lee

• friend
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2005, 12:04:14 PM »
Most, if not all, of the educated blacks I work with feel the same way about Bush.  But then, they also feel that OJ was framed; that Rodney King had no responsibility for what happened after he decided to drive drunk, lead the cops on a 100mph car chase, and resist arrest; or that Reginald Denny didn't deserve to beaten ( but it was greatly funny at the time)
; or that bad encounters with police have nothing to do with breaking motor vehicle laws and/or smarting off to, and fighting with, cops. I could go on and on about the paranoia induced beliefs that they hold...but I won't.

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2005, 04:35:01 PM »
George Bush doesn't care about people who can't raise money for him.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

toro

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2005, 04:31:29 AM »
If George Bush is indeed a Christian he loves his fellow men equally.  Why should he love one race over another?  He believes we are brothers and sisters.  He believes we all came from Adam and Eve.  Why would he love one over another?  

The Clinton's love their money and manage to get millions from the lawyers in our area.  Ever been sued?  Do you believe they should sue the gun manufacturers?

We all sin, but I believe Bush is sincere.  If he is not he will pay dearly on Judgment Day. IMHO.

Mrs. Toro

=========================================
1 John 4:17
 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2005, 09:19:10 AM »
Quote from: Antibubba
George Bush doesn't care about people who can't raise money for him.
I'm not that cynical, but that is the funniest thing about West's statement - the implication that an ambitious politician actually cares about white people, just because of their race.  It seems that West and Black Americans like him are the only ones who really care about race anymore.  The rest of us have other things to think about.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife