Author Topic: An exciting day in Bozeman, MT!!!!  (Read 1486 times)

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
An exciting day in Bozeman, MT!!!!
« on: July 23, 2008, 01:04:30 PM »
The Bozeman Police Department reports for Monday included the following:

* Police found a man who did not have a belt and had a hard time keeping his pants up in the median near the Seventh Avenue exit of Interstate 90 around 8 a.m.

* A man walking on Evergreen Drive was stopped at 8:16 a.m. because his pants were falling off.

* Two officers were sprayed by a skunk as they released it from a rabbit trap on Chambers Drive at 9:54 a.m.

* A man reported that a mattress he bought at a yard sale but decided he didnt want was thrown into his front yard on West Peach Street at 2:40 p.m. by the man from whom he purchased it.

* A woman reportedly in her 50s flipped off and cursed at officers when they tried to help her at 8:48 p.m. She was wandering around in traffic on East Peach Street talking into a mirror.

http://bozemandailychronicle.com/police_reports/

cheesy
 laugh
 grin
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Iain

• friend
Re: An exciting day in Bozeman, MT!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 01:10:07 PM »
Today I saw an elderly lady queuing for the bus, apparently relatively sane and not drooling, wearing a pair of green tartan mans' pyjamas.
I do not like, when with me play, and I think that you also

Grandpa Shooter

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 08:41:22 PM »
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=19863584&BRD=2264&PAG=461&dept_id=581905&rfi=6

Here is a link to the police blotter of the closest city to where I am, 40 miles away.  We had a real crime wave that day. grin

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 02:52:18 AM »
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=19863584&BRD=2264&PAG=461&dept_id=581905&rfi=6

Here is a link to the police blotter of the closest city to where I am, 40 miles away.  We had a real crime wave that day. grin

This link leads to an obviously fake site - one that is pretending to be an on-line edition of a newspaper.

How, you ask, can I tell?  I could read and understand each and every article; I could differentiate victim from perpetrator, cop from crook, and even understand what was done to warrant the attention of the police in the first place.

Even more evidence that the site is a fake can be had by clicking the tabs for other "sections" of the "newspaper."  There were no articles I could not understand.  There was nothing reported that required a long and intimate aquaintenceship with the locality and its citizens before comprehending the background and import of the matter.  Even the classified advertising was coherent.

I suggest we report Grandpa Shooter for False Practices and False Practices and Schemes.  police

stay safe.

skidmark
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Grandpa Shooter

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 04:49:03 AM »
See what can happen when you live in a free state where people are treated with courtesy and respect, even if they did do something stupid.  Compare that to the Kommunist states and you can easily see why I live here. rolleyes

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 06:14:33 AM »
I always get a kick out how our "local" paper reports that deputies responded to a complaint about "baking dogs"  laugh

There editing skils are knot the best Wink
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin