Author Topic: Obama Gets Personalized Salute  (Read 8501 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Obama Gets Personalized Salute
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 06:50:50 PM »
Hmmmm...Maybe I'm just weird, but the first thing that comes to mind when I see that is the old Goatse.cx (Wiki article, NOT the actual image) site.

Bwaahaha!...Please Bwahaahaabwahaabwaahaahaa help...bwaahaaabwahaaa get me some oxygen bwahaahaa...
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2008, 07:08:10 PM »
Hmmmm...Maybe I'm just weird, but the first thing that comes to mind when I see that is the old Goatse.cx (Wiki article, NOT the actual image) site.
grin

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 09:49:28 PM »

Bwaahaha!...Please Bwahaahaabwahaabwaahaahaa help...bwaahaaabwahaaa get me some oxygen bwahaahaa...

I love learning new things, thanks.very funny!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2008, 05:55:16 AM »
He's doing the Obama Salute (either that or it's yet another "Open wide, here comes Obama!"):

Chris

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2008, 05:56:13 AM »
Chris, that's very rude to the screaming beards.

I'm very disappointed in you.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2008, 05:58:29 AM »
I'm very disappointed in you.

So is everyone else in my life...

Chris

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2008, 07:34:00 PM »
Well, at least you have a baseline you can meet...   laugh
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

FiveBillionAcres

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2008, 01:21:57 AM »
xavier fremboe you're a genius!

xavier fremboe

• friends
  • All-American Meanie
    • The Shop
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2008, 04:59:32 AM »
xavier fremboe you're a genius!
Many thanks, but I really have to give Sindawe the hat tip for the inspiration.   smiley

*Edited to add.  Just googled "obama goatse", it and someone else actually did an almost identical one during the primary.  They also added:
FEB 12, 2008. The Obama campaign will debut an updated logo tomorrow, to reflect the gapingly wide margin of his latest victories.

The updated logo is intended symbolize Obama "spreading open the political process so the light of hope can shine into the darkest recesses of Washington."
If the bandersnatch seems even mildly frumious, best to shun it.  Really. http://www.cctplastics.com