Author Topic: White Americans no longer a majority by 2042  (Read 7137 times)

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
Re: White Americans no longer a majority by 2042
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 03:44:09 PM »
Why does it even matter what skin color Americans will be in 2042?
It's all about culture. Politically correct or not white culture in the USA has proven to be one that is successful (why is another thread).

With the possible exception of Asians (who mostly assimilate) other cultures are not quite as successful - hell lets be honest - they're miserable failures.

When white culture is subjugated to others the fall of the USA won't be far behind. The USA will become just another cess-pit of crime, poverty and corrupt gorvernment just like all the other countries in the world where a dominant western/white culture was replaced with something else.
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »
The USA will become just another cess-pit of crime, poverty and corrupt gorvernment just like all the other countries in the world where a dominant western/white culture was replaced with something else

Observe, in this vein, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Bahrain, Japan, Singapore, Chile, and South Korea.

Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 01:30:14 AM »
The USA will become just another cess-pit of crime, poverty and corrupt gorvernment just like all the other countries in the world where a dominant western/white culture was replaced with something else

Observe, in this vein, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Bahrain, Japan, Singapore, Chile, and South Korea.

I think you've proved Werewolf's point.....none of these places are bastions of freedom or human rights....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2008, 01:37:43 AM »

I think you've proved Werewolf's point.....none of these places are bastions of freedom or human rights....

He did not mention freedom or human rights.

He mentioned crime, poverty, and corruption.

The places I mention have lower murder rates than the US, little corruption, and are generally economically developed.

But if you want to talk about freedom, Chile is 8th on the world-wide economic freedom rating. Switzerland and the UK are 9th and 10th.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 01:52:19 AM »

He did not mention freedom or human rights.

He mentioned crime, poverty, and corruption.

The places I mention have lower murder rates than the US, little corruption, and are generally economically developed.

But if you want to talk about freedom, Chile is 8th on the world-wide economic freedom rating. Switzerland and the UK are 9th and 10th.

Determined by who?...the UN?.....I question their criteria for economic development (no middle class) and governmental corruption....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2008, 02:00:58 AM »

Determined by who?...the UN?.....I question their criteria for economic development (no middle class) and governmental corruption....

The Heritage Foundation.