Author Topic: Open Mic Night at NBC  (Read 16063 times)

longeyes

• friend
Re: Open Mic Night at NBC
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2008, 05:57:27 AM »
This election will tell us a few things that census takers and demographers haven't.

For example, how many adolescents under the age of 80 do we actually have?   Enquiring minds need to know.  License is for kids; liberty is for adults.

Obama is the flake candidate.  He is the choice of those whose drug of choice is a syllabub of guilt + unction.  People vote their wallets but they also vote peace of mind.  When the curtain closes Americans are going to notice that pushing the pin for BHO gives them an uncomfortable twitch along their left leg--"Who is this guy and what kind of crazy **** is he going to pull?"  And they are going to go with McCain, because all things considered he's safer.  Politics is not about grand visions, it's about taking care of business.

If McCain's smart he'll hammer on two things before November.  Not I'm more of a change agent than that other guy.  No, I'm the safe pick, I'm the rock.  And I won't double your taxes, I'm not another government bandit.  If he does that he wins easily.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2008, 07:29:44 AM »
Balog, search for stories about Obama's relationship and mentoring from former Weather Underground leaders William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn. There's plenty out there.

As for the infanticide, while in the Illinois state legislature, Obama voted for a bill that would have required a doctor to examine a baby that had survived an abortion. He claims that it would have overturned Roe v Wade, but  it was an identical bill to one passed at the federal level. Here's a link to one of thousands of articles on the internet about this vote. I have to believe that this issue has already been covered on APS.

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2008, 05:04:21 PM »
He voted against a bill that would have required abortion doctors to render medical help to babies that didn't die like they were supposed to. As it is practiced if a baby survives having a hole punched into his brain and is alive after being birthed they usually put them in a utility closet on a table until they get hypothermia and die or bleed to death through the hole in their skull.

If the intellectual masturbationist and the fascist apologist thought she was such a light weight why so much vitriol? She hits their buttons squarely. It would be completely out of her purview as Vice President to effect any change in abortion law. If Roe v Wade was overturned then the outcome of that would be to place the question in the hands of the individual states. Some like California would stay the same. Maybe Utah would vote to make almost all abortions illegal. That would not stop someone from going to Oregon to get one. Or purchasing the day after pill through the internet.. A red herring argument.

I personally believe Gov. Palin would do just like she did with the creationism debate in AK. She stated that she was not in favor of making creationism the only theory taught in the classroom. But she did favor teaching both theories.

And my personal reason for switching from R.Paul to Palin is she is a chance to return the Republican party to fiscal conservatism and constitutional reform of the Federal gov't.

Jim