Main Forums > The Roundtable

love always being hungry and tired!!!!

<< < (3/3)

Chas:

--- Quote from: "bountyhunterThose are the unmistakeable symptoms of a sugar (or carbohydrate) addict.  Your blood sugar swings amke you tired and feel ravenous.  Increase protein intake and get off sugars and carbs.  You will never feel tired and you won't get hungry fast because protein is digested much more slowly than carbs.[/quote ---

x2! Balance calorie intake at 40-40-20. 40% protien, 40% carbohydrate and 20% fat. Eat more meals but fewer calories at a sitting. I'm diabetic and was recently out of control. I now eat smaller meals 5 -6x daily and everything is under control. No more carb cravings either.  

Duke of Lawnchair:

--- Quote ---I'm guessing you don't date much?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Like my brother, 45R stated, I don't date much.

I guess only people that don't fart can date.

-Jim

45r:
Everyone is always hating on carbs.........................

Carbs dont make people fat, lazy or obese......... people with spoons do.

Kingcreek:
I agree with BountyHunter on the sugar/carb addiction. A human body is about %75 protein, %25 fat, and a wee bit carbohydrate and we do best if we eat close to that. Carbs should be consumed as complex carbs ie veggies and some fruit vs refined or simple carbs like sugar and starches.  
Eat crap and feel like crap. also be aware, all those transfats in your processed food cause insulin-resistance at the cellular level which really compounds your blood-sugar handling problems.

Lee:
It's the end of winter.  It's Ohio.  Welcome to the club.  Take some vitamin D suppliments, eat better, get more excercise, and call me in 3 months.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version