Author Topic: Pro President OR ELSE on TFL  (Read 8810 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Pro President OR ELSE on TFL
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2005, 03:49:05 PM »
I'd have to say my debating and comprehension skills.

One only needs to go back through the TFL archives to see where Rich and I have mixed it up in the past.

I'm still there, and he and I are still mixing it up occasionally, and I have no problems making myself understood to him.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Justin

• friend
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2005, 06:45:14 PM »
Rabbi, man, stop fighting the ventilator and just go with the flow.
Your secretary is not a graphic designer, and Microsoft Word is not adequate for print design.

telewinz

• friend
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2005, 12:15:20 AM »
Here's the "high crimes and misdemeanors" pic I posted of Bush (Elmer Fudd)

http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/15967.JPG

I suspect Mike that my position on Bush and the Iraq War is the issue.  My posts (on TFL and THR) on the folly of the Iraq War are loaded with quotes from knowledgeable generals to back-up my views.  Going clear back to the "discussions" on WACO my posts quite often cited official investigations and articles...more than many had done (cited movies no less!).  I enjoy an intelligent debate...some can't tolerate a dissenting view even if it was written by Walter Cronkite and I've been attacked much more than I have attacked, yet I NEVER went whining to a moderator.  Preaching to the choir isn't very taxing is it?  But it does give some a cheap feeling of accomplishment.
Career Corrections

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2005, 04:47:39 AM »
Quote from: Justin
Rabbi, man, stop fighting the ventilator and just go with the flow.
Is there an ignore feature here?
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2005, 05:37:58 AM »
I find that claim to be lacking, Telewinz.

There are others who aren't happy with the war or the President who are still posting.

As I noted, I suggest you get in touch with Rich to find out just why you were booted. I noted the primary reason in my e-mail to you.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2005, 05:39:23 AM »
"I don't know, but how would we live without the daily inspirational boost of each other's posts?"

Trust me.

I'd survive.

Art Eatman

• friend
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2005, 09:31:42 AM »
Not taslking about anybody who's been posting in this thread:  I don't care if somebody is pro- or con-Bush.  What I get tired of is the "Bush lied!" or "Bush is stupid!" type of stuff as the be-all and end-all of "reasoning".  Analysis of errors in judgement or bad decisions is something else--and very much acceptable.  I have no problem with something on the order of, "Bush was wrong because..."

Re-hash of the Same Old Stuff is also tiresome.  

Last:  I like to believe that I'm at least a reasonable judge of human motivations.  Some of the allegations of the "why" of decisions on the part of members of the present administration all too often appear to have come from between hip pockets.  Too much tinfoil hattery, there.  "Bush wants to enslave us all!" belongs at DU.

Smiley, Art
The American Indians learned what happens when you don't control immigration.

griz

• friend
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2005, 10:08:15 AM »
edited because I couldn't find the TFL thread in question and do not know what has transpired
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

telewinz

• friend
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2005, 12:18:23 PM »
"Why did you post a link to the picture but not the thread"

Simple, my entire post was deleted.  I have no-where to copy from.  "It never happened".

The thread was "The Democrats are poised to strike Bush"(?).  My comment was (can't remember verbatim, not a conspiracy Mike) "That's because the Democrats have so much to work with considering Bush's incompetent/ineffective leadership.  They should run a political cartoon/ad featuring Elmer Fudd (with hair) as Bush."  

http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/15967.JPG

Considering what has passed TFL and other sites WITH NO OBJECTIONS against Clinton in the past and even the present, why does Mike and Rich object?  Too much anti-Bush posting? I beg to differ, my views on Bush has most often been the minority view on the conservative TFL and yet I guess a minority view is too much.  I'm sure it's not what I say BUT how I say it (red herring?).   My posting style has not changed (I spell better) but Mike is convinced that it's not the subject matter (anti-IRAQ War and anti-Bush) and not censorship.  Is TFL Rich's personal web page or a forum?  And you really want anti-gunners and Democrats to visit TFL and gain a better image of gun owners.  A good logical argument (research ?)is more effective against dissension than censorship!
Career Corrections

« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2005, 02:31:40 PM »
Yea, I was kind of an ass myself back there when I should have just ignored him.

I try to behave, but dang, its tough. Smiley

« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2005, 02:51:01 PM »
Hah..I was sorry in the wrong thread!