Author Topic: ACORN office raided  (Read 11978 times)

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: ACORN office raided
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2008, 01:05:34 PM »
There have been mutterings and chatter about ACORN being tied to Rezco, who can be tied to Obama. Add to this the Odinga connection and the genocide in Kenya and Obama is starting to look very bad. Not to mention that crazy guy that actually has a case stating that Obama was born in Kenya, the Obama camp actually asked for a delay. All they have to do is show a birth certificate to make this guy out to be a crazy rightwing nutjob and they can't. Something is very wrong here. 

Edit for sources.
http://contributors.blogsome.com/2008/10/07/barack-obama-and-the-butcher-of-kenya/ Obama starts around 6 minutes into the video

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Isn't that something that would have to be shown upon filing to run for president to begin with?
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

yesitsloaded

• friends
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2008, 01:41:56 PM »
You would think so, and that he could produce one in under an hour. Instead they actually have asked for delays and whatnot. Link to legal documents in the case including the defense's request for delay. http://www.obamacrimes.com/attachments/029_Obama,%20Defense%20request%20for%20Protective%20Order%20re%20Discovery.pdf
Really really weird. I had written this off months ago as moonbat stuff, but it seems to actually have a little meat to it.
I can haz nukular banstiks ? Say no to furries, yes to people.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2008, 03:09:04 PM »
Isn't that something that would have to be shown upon filing to run for president to begin with?

Not in the MSM.....  :rolleyes:
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2008, 08:08:00 PM »
Wow, I just spent 30 minutes on CNN and didn't see one stitch of ACORN or its voter fraud stories.  Imagine that.  Didn't even get a hit on the search menu.

Only thing I found was a quote from MSNBC;

Ordower said Wednesday that ACORN registered about 53,500 people in Missouri this year. He believes his group is being targeted because some politicians don't want that many low-income people having a voice.

"It's par for the course," he said. "When you're doing more registrations than anyone else in the country, some don't want low-income people being empowered to vote. There are pretty targeted attacks on us, but we're proud to be out there doing the patriotic thing getting people registered to vote."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27091418/

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2008, 09:14:57 PM »
ARFCOM says Lew Dobbs just had a piece on cnn about ACORN & vote fraud
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2008, 11:02:51 PM »
Lou is about the only one that would report it on the Communist news network

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2008, 11:34:57 PM »
The AP has the MO story. I caught the CNN story earlier. Now if someone would just put them all together before the election.

Do you think Clinton's saying "Wait a minute, who did the Acorn people vote for?"
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2008, 12:24:45 AM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2008, 01:51:56 AM »
CNN Headline and Fox both have it... (you know, the kids HATE having the news on...)

CNN had a thing on someone who registered a Jimmy Johns sub shop to vote...

Thing is, the media is going to buy the "Oh, we didn't have anything to do with any of that" excuse, hook, line, sinker, rod, reel, fisherman, deckchair, and yacht...

Just another example of Chicago politics.

Blog under construction

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2008, 08:38:20 AM »
Why is this important?  It has been going on a long time.

Heraldo (Fox Morning Show), essentially stated that.  What's a few thousand extra votes?  Ans:  It could tilt the election one way or the other in the battleground states.  Let's not forget Florida in the last presidential election how significant a few 100,000 votes can be.

Stealing elections is important as it cuts to the core of what makes this country free.  I think they should invalidate every voter registration that ACORN has garnered in the last 2 years.  Accept NO early or absentee votes from these registrants.  Send a letter to those people who are newly registered and ask them to come to a central voter registration location in each county and bring ID and other required information.  No ID.  No vote.
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2008, 09:53:40 AM »
ARFCOM says Lew Dobbs just had a piece on cnn about ACORN & vote fraud

Poor Lou is one of the few who actually get angry at things anymore. I swear his head is just going to pop off someday.

buzz_knox

• friend
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2008, 10:18:51 AM »
Thing is, the media is going to buy the "Oh, we didn't have anything to do with any of that" excuse, hook, line, sinker, rod, reel, fisherman, deckchair, and yacht...

Just another example of Chicago politics.

The media isn't going to buy the story, they are going to sell the story.  They get a win-win:  they get headlines, establish themselves as neutral, all the while doing damage control for their candidate.

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2008, 11:10:56 AM »

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2008, 08:29:23 AM »
All they have to do is show a birth certificate to make this guy out to be a crazy rightwing nutjob and they can't. Something is very wrong here.

Actually, a birth certificate, a certificate of naturalization, (remember, "Barry Soetoro" was listed as an Indonesian citizen in his school records, so regardless or his birth, he should have paperwork from when he immigrated back to the U.S.) and an Oath of Allegiance.

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2008, 09:05:28 AM »
Hell, the way things are going, we should just dip our finger in ink after we vote.  Just like in Iraq.  But then again, early voting and mail voting would be an issue.

FTA84

• friend
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2008, 12:58:05 PM »
Hell, the way things are going, we should just dip our finger in ink after we vote.

That is actually a great idea.  No one could complian that it blocks the poor vote.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2008, 08:53:06 AM »

Hell, the way things are going, we should just dip our finger in ink after we vote. 

That is actually a great idea.  No one could complian that it blocks the poor vote.

...but what about people without fingers?....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2008, 09:40:04 AM »
I have no problem having ACORN register voters regardless of race, creed, or income level.  I DO have a big problem with organizations that provide "gifts".  Voting is an individual responsibility and right, not a collective responsibility.

I suspect we could figure out some other place to put the ink spot that would be visible.
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2008, 02:05:38 PM »

castle key

• friend
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2008, 04:02:34 PM »
a blind squirrel will eventually find a nut...

a dead voter will eventually find an acorn....
Vigilate hoc, tenendum per ebrietatem.

stevelyn

• friend
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2008, 11:46:40 PM »
  I deleted most of this post. The real powers to be would not appreciate my theory that I summarized.  It all started out as this smart well educated young man who moved to Chicago and became a community organizer..... It goes from there.   You need to look at the connections of ACORN with Obama and Bill Ayers.  Read the Wikipedia summary of Weather Underground or Weatherman.  This is important. Form your own conclusions.  But ACORN is just the tip of the iceberg.  Obama is Bill Ayers' man and Ayers' objectives are not considered acceptable by most people.  Ayers is infecting the children with his Marxist propaganda.  ACORN is trying to slant the election just like the old Chicago folks did years ago and it will probably work.  Just look at where they are active.  A conspiracy right under our noses and the cancer is all through the Democratic party.  On top of that, the taxpayer is paying the bill for their activities.

Consider who else are BIG Obama supporters especially when he first started his presidential campaign.  Look at their political leanings.  Maybe Hillary would have been a better choice.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are nothing compared to this if you connect the dots.

Chicago style political corruption infecting the rest of the country? I guess they figured out how to network market dead-voter registration.
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2008, 07:45:02 AM »
Obama is all about Change, so we are going to get "Change", alright.  When is the last time we had a corrupt Chicago politician in the Whitehouse?  That will certainly be a change.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.