Author Topic: Politically Incorrect '08 election Tee Shirts  (Read 10854 times)

Don't care

Politically Incorrect '08 election Tee Shirts
« on: October 13, 2008, 01:24:28 AM »
Wish I could attach the images, but it is copyrighted work.

To view the alternative ObamaArt, PalinArt, go to:

http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml

freedom lover

• resident high school student
  • "Who is the Coon?"
Re: Politically Incorrect '08 election Tee Shirts
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 05:44:00 PM »
Cooooool.

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 12:53:46 PM »
Funny as hell but I find it really hard to believe that people actually where wear those in public. In some places there'd be a really high likelihood of getting arrested.
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 01:27:45 PM »
I don't buy any T-shirt I'd be embarassed to wear. I assume the buyers of these are similar.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

lanternlad

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »
I think this one is unique:

http://www.zazzle.com/donuts_and_bacon_taste_we_can_believe_in_blue_shirt-235503205979919999

Probably easier to swallow than the real thing...

Physics

• ∇xE=-1/c·∂B/∂t, ∇·E=4πρ, ∇·B=0, ∇xB=1/c·∂E/∂t, F=q(E+v/cxB)
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 05:29:46 PM »
I think this one is unique:

http://www.zazzle.com/donuts_and_bacon_taste_we_can_believe_in_blue_shirt-235503205979919999

Probably easier to swallow than the real thing...

There is a donut shop near where I live that sells maple bars with bacon.  Never tried it. 
In the world of science, there is physics.  Everything else is stamp collecting.  -Ernest Rutherford

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 05:57:48 PM »
I dig the one with Palin and the dead donkey.....
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Werewolf

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »
I dig the one with Palin and the dead donkey.....

Heh - heh...

Showed that one around the office. With just one exception everyone thought it was great.

I'll probably be hearing from the HR weenies tomorrow. Won't be the first time, probably won't be the last.  :cool:

Fight Me Online

SteveS

• The Voice of Reason
  • friends
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 10:16:22 PM »
Funny as hell but I find it really hard to believe that people actually where wear those in public. In some places there'd be a really high likelihood of getting arrested.

I am near a University, so I see stuff like this every so often.  With the excpetion of 'free-speech zones', I haven't heard of any arrests for wearing t-shirts. 
Profanity is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother****er.

Werewolf

• friend
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 04:45:39 PM »
I am near a University, so I see stuff like this every so often.  With the excpetion of 'free-speech zones', I haven't heard of any arrests for wearing t-shirts. 

Wear a shirt with the level of profanity visible on some of those shirts and there's places in Oklahoma where I guarantee you'd get arrested walking down the street. Might not stick but you'd get a free ride to the local cop shop and probably a lecture while there about public decency, provoking words and phrases, etc etc.

Edited to add:

There was a time when I was younger that the mere thought of something like that happening would have gotten me mad enough to spit nails.

Now - well - not so much. I've learned - albeit slowly - over my many years that there's reasons for most rules regarding public decency, when you can have sex and with whom, the difference between free speech and just being profane and/or annoying. The list goes on.

We've tossed out of our culture a lot of the brakes on certain behaviours that kept society running relatively smoothly.

Or - maybe - just maybe - my attitude is a function of my getting old because I seem to remember my granddad saying something similar to me way back in the early 60's.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 04:51:16 PM by Werewolf »

Fight Me Online

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 04:51:12 PM »
Wear a shirt with the level of profanity visible on some of those shirts and there's places in Oklahoma where I guarantee you'd get arrested walking down the street. Might not stick but you'd get a free ride to the local cop shop and probably a lecture while there about public decency, provoking words and phrases, etc etc.

There was a time when I was younger that the mere thought of something like that happening would have gotten me mad enough to spit nails.

Now - well - not som much. I've learned - albeit slowly - over my many years that there's reasons for most rules regarding public decency, when you can have sex and with whom, the difference between free speech and just being profane and/or annoying. The list goes on.

We've tossed out of our culture a lot of the brakes on certain behaviours that kept society running relatively smoothly.

Or - maybe - just maybe - my attitude is a function of my getting old because I seem to remember my granddad saying something similar to me way back in the early 60's.

I've worn my shirt that says "I'd rather be snortin cocaine off a hooker's ass" in Oklahoma, Arkansas, TN, NC, VA, WV.  No problems.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 07:46:03 PM »
"I'd rather be snortin cocaine off a hooker's ass"

Let me guess...

You're NOT with the wife when you're wearing that one.  :laugh:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 07:53:32 PM »

Edited to add:

Now - well - not so much. I've learned - albeit slowly - over my many years that there's reasons for most rules regarding public decency, when you can have sex and with whom, the difference between free speech and just being profane and/or annoying. The list goes on.

While you were typing this, those damn kids were back on your lawn..... :laugh: =D
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2008, 05:05:09 AM »

Edited to add:

Heh.  Reminds me of something that happened to my high school football coach/government teacher about a decade or so ago.  He was up in the observation tower during a football game and something on the field was happening that he didn't like so he started cussing up a storm.  The tower is only about two stories tall and is fairly open and right next to the bleachers, so anyone down on the ground next to the tower could probably hear most of what he said. 

Anyway, as he came down at the end of the game he found a sheriff's deputy waiting for him.  He was arrested for "swearing in front of women and children."

He eventually got the charge tossed out on constitutional grounds, but he didn't beat the ride.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Don't care

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2008, 08:37:16 AM »
...over my many years that there's reasons for most rules regarding public decency, when you can have sex and with whom...

Is there a story behind with whom you have so engaged in such conduct?  :angel:

Were you just stating a general rule as written into law....

or were you referring (once?) cultural taboos such as having sex with hookers, nuns, same sex, different races, et al.

Werewolf

• friend
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 12:36:38 PM »
Is there a story behind with whom you have so engaged in such conduct?  :angel:

Were you just stating a general rule as written into law....

or were you referring (once?) cultural taboos such as having sex with hookers, nuns, same sex, different races, et al.

All of the above but mostly 3. It seems as if many cultural taboos have just disappeared over the years.

Good thing - bad thing? Topic for another discussion.

Fight Me Online

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 12:45:52 PM »
"I'd rather be snortin cocaine off a hooker's ass"

Let me guess...

You're NOT with the wife when you're wearing that one.  :laugh:

Duh.
That and my "I support sinlge moms" shirt.....they are fishing shirts.

JD

Don't care

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2008, 01:12:49 PM »
Duh.
That and my "I support sinlge moms" shirt.....they are fishing shirts.

What type and how big is that boat in your pic?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 03:22:26 PM »
"Duh.
That and my "I support sinlge moms" shirt.....they are fishing shirts."

Gutless...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Don't care

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2008, 07:33:52 PM »
Jam....

Nice water ride.

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2008, 08:53:15 PM »
What type and how big is that boat in your pic?

23' Trophy Walk Around.  Primarily a fishing boat, but its got enough power and room for a fun day on the river with the fam.

"Duh.
That and my "I support sinlge moms" shirt.....they are fishing shirts."

Gutless...

Duh.  Would you throw the gravy train off its tracks?
JD

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2008, 11:27:30 AM »
"Duh.  Would you throw the gravy train off its tracks?"

Would I?

No.

But I'm smarter than you.  :laugh:

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2008, 11:29:14 AM »
"Duh.  Would you throw the gravy train off its tracks?"

Would I?

No.

But I'm smarter than you.  :laugh:

Um, who's the one that doesn't have a job here?
 :laugh:
JD

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2008, 11:34:05 AM »
I could retire today if I wanted to.

It would be tight as hell, and there's no way I could stay in this area, but I could get by.

But, if I did retire, what the hell would I do with myself?

I get frustratingly bored off my ass on the weekends. I can't even imagine that 7 days a week.

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2008, 12:06:02 PM »
I could retire today if I wanted to.

It would be tight as hell, and there's no way I could stay in this area, but I could get by.

But, if I did retire, what the hell would I do with myself?

I get frustratingly bored off my ass on the weekends. I can't even imagine that 7 days a week.

I'm not really retired anyways.  I do get a fair bit of goof off time, but taking care of the evil minions is a full time job in itself.
JD