Author Topic: Virginaia is McCain/Palin Country  (Read 7029 times)

Leatherneck

• friend
Virginaia is McCain/Palin Country
« on: November 04, 2008, 07:52:37 PM »
45 minutes after polls close:
Mac/sarah->56%
messiah->43%

12% of precincts reporting.

YESSSS!

TC
TC
RT Refugee

Manedwolf

• friend
Re: Virginaia is McCain/Palin Country
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »
West Virginia and Kentucky as well, likely.

Cross your fingers, get out your rosaries, light your candles, whatever you do.

This is America's last chance as the America we know and love, I think. :|

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 07:58:43 PM »
It figures Sarah Palin would get the votes of people who can't even spell their own state.  :P   :laugh:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Leatherneck

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 07:59:29 PM »
Kentucky NO. WV yes, says Fox Might change.

TC
TC
RT Refugee

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 08:04:36 PM »
Aw, c'mon, New Hampshire, don't let the imported M___holes screw it all up...beat them back!  :|

Leatherneck

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 08:08:15 PM »
Fox calls Maryland for the messiah...big surprise.

Y'know, my part of the Old Dominion has had shootin' wars with the St. Mary's City crowd for centuries. Again?

TC
TC
RT Refugee

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 08:14:15 PM »
Fox calls Maryland for the messiah...big surprise.

Y'know, my part of the Old Dominion has had shootin' wars with the St. Mary's City crowd for centuries. Again?

TC

Because Bodymore, Murderland is such a paradise under liberal rule...

Leatherneck

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 08:17:39 PM »
The sons of the Northern Neck had no truck with the Papists from across the Potomac. Still don't.

TC
TC
RT Refugee

nico

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 08:49:41 PM »
Because Bodymore, Murderland is such a paradise under liberal rule...

tell me about it.  And I have to go to school there tomorrow. . . =|

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 09:02:41 PM »
If NH goes Obama I vow not to stop mocking until Maned has a (self) righteous indignation induced coronary. :P
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 09:05:53 PM »
If NH goes Obama I vow not to stop mocking until Maned has a (self) righteous indignation induced coronary. :P

Excuse me?

So I'm disgusted because liberal aholes have been moving into my state from Massachusetts for the "quality of life", escaping the state they ruined, and now they're voting the same way, to ruin it here too?

So I'm a little bitter. I'm tired of fleeing the ruin brought by liberal migrations. Anywhere I go, they flee their ruined places of origin, follow, and wreck it too. They vote for more taxes, they try to spread public housing, and crime, and destroy it all over again. Sue me. And ask people in various states out west how they feel about California liberals doing the same to their states. I am f'ing SICK of this crap. They do it over and over. In the last eight years, I've watched them come in, seen what they did and are doing.

Jean Shaheen "the tax machine" might get voted in instead of Sununu tonight. Because of the MA liberals who invaded.

No sense of humor at the moment. This is serious. This is the possible end of the America we know. They're wrecking the state I love, they're wrecking the country I love, and they're grinning with blank eyes and dancing with glee as they do it.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 09:12:42 PM by Manedwolf »

agricola

• friend
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 09:29:33 PM »
Excuse me?

So I'm disgusted because liberal aholes have been moving into my state from Massachusetts for the "quality of life", escaping the state they ruined, and now they're voting the same way, to ruin it here too?

So I'm a little bitter. I'm tired of fleeing the ruin brought by liberal migrations. Anywhere I go, they flee their ruined places of origin, follow, and wreck it too. They vote for more taxes, they try to spread public housing, and crime, and destroy it all over again. Sue me. And ask people in various states out west how they feel about California liberals doing the same to their states. I am f'ing SICK of this crap. They do it over and over. In the last eight years, I've watched them come in, seen what they did and are doing.

Jean Shaheen "the tax machine" might get voted in instead of Sununu tonight. Because of the MA liberals who invaded.

No sense of humor at the moment. This is serious. This is the possible end of the America we know. They're wrecking the state I love, they're wrecking the country I love, and they're grinning with blank eyes and dancing with glee as they do it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meibion_Glyndwr
"Idiot!  A long life eating mush is best."
"Make peace, you fools"

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 09:37:09 PM »
Looks like Ohio and Pennsylvania fell to the Messiah. WVA didn't fall to his B/S.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2008, 10:24:03 PM »
VA is just about to tilt the other way.  Close, very close.
Good night, I'll wake up and hug my guns tomorrow.  I'll miss them when they're gone.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

crawdaddyjim

• Alien
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2008, 10:28:21 PM »
We suffer the same affliction in Fla.. This housing bubble is the best thing going in that respect. As it has busted a bunch of the roaches.

Agricola, I only want them to go away not die. Well maybe get really bad sick for a week or so.

Jim

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 10:38:03 PM »
Geez, it's a 50-50 country and you guys are ready to hand it over to the Marxists???

"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

ronnyreagan

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 10:48:49 PM »
Geez, it's a 50-50 country and you guys are ready to hand it over to the Marxists???

Well it's roughly 50-50 out of the people who actually vote. If everyone voted I'm not sure it would be so evenly split.
You have to respect the president, whether you agree with him or not.
Obama, however, is not the president since a Kenyan cannot legally be the U.S. President ;/

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 10:56:44 PM »
Ronnyreagan, we already have enough uninformed people voting for the first time. I don't think we should make things worse.

Two old political axioms again stood the test of time: the candidate with the most money wins; and high turnout benefits liberals.

agricola

• friend
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 10:58:01 PM »
We suffer the same affliction in Fla.. This housing bubble is the best thing going in that respect. As it has busted a bunch of the roaches.

Agricola, I only want them to go away not die. Well maybe get really bad sick for a week or so.

Jim

The Meibion never killed anyone either, they just encouraged them to go back to England.

"Idiot!  A long life eating mush is best."
"Make peace, you fools"

Leatherneck

• friend
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 06:28:41 AM »
Virginia is McCain Country
Well, apparently not. I'm surprised. And disappointed of course. ManedWolf, I share your despair. In the coming days, many will take "lessons" from this election. Most of them will be wrong, I suspect. I don't believe the American Way is done for. Not by a long shot. We simply have the next in a long line of clowns as President.

McCain was gracious and statesmanlike in his concession.

TC
TC
RT Refugee

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 07:22:16 AM »
the maps show a predictable distribution to the va vote  the coal union countys always amuse me
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Leatherneck

• friend
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 07:47:58 AM »
Holy Crap, I'm surrounded by damned liberals! Prince William County went 66%-33% for Bambi? I never would have predicted that. Even split maybe, but two-to-one? Unbelievable!

Oh well, at least Northumberland kept their heads. Time to GTF outta here...

TC

https://www.voterinfo.sbe.virginia.gov/election/DATA/2008/07261AFC-9ED3-410F-B07D-84D014AB2C6B/Unofficial/1_d_01_l_89BE12EC-7BBF-479C-935A-9B8C51DD3524_s.shtml
TC
RT Refugee

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 08:30:46 AM »
Holy Crap, I'm surrounded by damned liberals! Prince William County went 66%-33% for Bambi? I never would have predicted that. Even split maybe, but two-to-one? Unbelievable!

Oh well, at least Northumberland kept their heads. Time to GTF outta here...

TC

https://www.voterinfo.sbe.virginia.gov/election/DATA/2008/07261AFC-9ED3-410F-B07D-84D014AB2C6B/Unofficial/1_d_01_l_89BE12EC-7BBF-479C-935A-9B8C51DD3524_s.shtml

I believe it.  I promise you I see 5-10x the Obama signs than mccain signs.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”