Author Topic: Obama zombies  (Read 1137 times)

ramis

• friend
  • Rawr!
Obama zombies
« on: November 08, 2008, 07:02:24 PM »
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/obama_win_causes_obsessive?utm_source=EMTF_Onion

Not trying to do a drive by posting. Just a funny video from the onion about some people not realizing the the election is over. 
The limerick, peculiar to English,
Is a verse form that's hard to extinguish,
Once congress, in session,
Decreed it's suppression,
But people got around it by writing the last line without any rhyme or meter.

BMacklem

Re: Obama zombies
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 12:49:16 PM »
I'd already asked in the other thread about this, but what caliber for an Obamazombie?

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 01:01:19 PM »
I'd already asked in the other thread about this, but what caliber for an Obamazombie?
Dude, not really appropriate...
OnT: I'd suggest logic and sound reasoning to battle them. Just to watch the gears in their heads starting to squeak :laugh:.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 01:20:33 AM »

Any and none.  Just wave around an Airsoft or starter pistol, and they'll flee in terror.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 01:30:20 AM »
Just yell "Capitalism!" as loud as you can.  They'll probably vapor lock on the spot.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.