Author Topic: I hereby declare my candidacy  (Read 8462 times)

A.M. Baer

I hereby declare my candidacy
« on: November 09, 2008, 01:36:07 AM »
My oponant's platform: http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=16020.0

I hereby declare my candidacy in running for the office of the President of these united States against Bogie.

My platform:

Government Programs:  Eliminate them all.  IRS, BATFE, FBI, everything.  They don't deserve our money and if one is to be put into place, it must be by Representation.

Gay marriage: Marriage?  Up to the Church.  Marriage is a religious 'act' and must not be regulated by government.  If a church won't consent, get City Hall to do a 'lifetime partnership' thing like they got in Germany.

Marijuana legalization: You smoke it, you pay for it.  Your insurance company shall have the complete right to deny coverage if you use.  This includes cigars and cigarettes and any tobacco product.

Abortion: If you can find a doctor that agrees to do it, so be it; just plan to enjoy your time in prison for murder.  Otherwise, in the case of rape or incest the victim shall have the right to abortion within two weeks of the incident (maybe, I’ll need to research female anatomy a bit more).

Gun control: None.  16 to buy rifles/ shotguns. 18 for handguns.  No age limit for ownership, just purchases.  No concealed carry permits, the people have the perfect right to carry if they want.  No NFA, no excessive taxes on any firearms or ammunition.  The 28th amendment shall be to reinforce the 2nd, and make its purpose clearer to people today.  Felons, crazies and the like cannot have, touch or be near any firearms or ammunition, or knives of 3" or more.  All violent criminals entered into federal background check system (internet accessible, free to use).  All former or current U.S. military persons shall have the right to purchase any Arm, with the exception of dishonorable discharges, felons etc., regardless of age.  The carry of a firearm in any public place shall be allowed, including national and state parks.  Vendors, merchants, stores etc. shall only have the right to deny open carry of a firearm.  Manufacturers of firearms or ammunition shall not be excessively taxed. 

Immigration:  The People have the perfect right to shoot you on sight when trespassing on their property.  If you are caught, back to Mexico or wherever you came from.  No fence, that's what the 2nd amendment is for.

Welfare:  Gone.  People who don't or won't work deserve no compensation, no money no benefits; get a job.

Middle east: They try to attack us, they're gone.  They threaten, we threaten back with bigger nukes.  Find Osama, the Marines could do it easy. 

""Eliminate crop subsidies for "farm" outfits which hold more than 999 acres. And no, you're not going to get around this by having 23 different 999 acre companies.""  Also, eliminate all taxes on minor workers' pay.

Reform the prison system:  Harsher punishment for murder.  Do not loose 2nd amendments rights for non violent crimes.  Innocent until proven guilty. 

Education:  Fire bad or unsatisfactory teachers.  The state shall have the choice of implementing sex education and firearms education in schools.  The parent or legal guardian shall have the choice of allowing their children to attend those classes. 

Unions:  get rid of them, they have no more purpose.  The States shall have the responsibility to have a labor board.

National Defense:  Get rid of the Patriot Act.  Each state shall have the duty to defend itself; by both military and civilian militia. 

Economy:  Capitalism shall be 'enforced'.  No bailouts. 

Taxes:  16th amendment (income taxes) shall be repealed in the 29th amendment.  NO taxation without Representation!  No taxes on minors; because they are minors and cannot vote, therefore cannot be represented.

No amendment to the constitution shall be made without Representation of the people.

No insurance shall be mandatory, if you have no insurance and you hit someone in your car, you pay for it. 

No vehicle shall require registration; they are our vehicles and we pay for the roads.  So be it.

No taxes shall be collected on the current property of an individual after purchase.  (which includes property tax and vehicle taxes)

A bank shall have the ability to trade any U.S. currency for its value in gold; without delay up to $100,000.  (So you can walk into any bank with $10 and
walk out with an equal value in gold)

The fringe shall be removed from all U.S. flags.  No U.S. flags shall be imported, unless it is being transported by a private citizen or tourist.  A program shall be implemented so that a U.S. flag is available to any citizen without charge.  Donations by the People may be made to the program, and those funds shall only be used expressly for that program.  Similarly, a booklet including a copy and transcript of the Constitution, Bill of Rights (including all amendments) and the Declaration of Independence shall be freely available through this program.

Transportation shall be provided to any veterans of the U.S. military to or from VA hospitals when requested. 

Any affiliation with the EU and UN shall be terminated.

Pork Barrels shall be eliminated.  All bills shall have a specific purpose of the same 'subject'.  The members of the senate shall be allowed 24 hours to review each individual bill.

The Pledge of Allegiance shall include in its original form the word, "God".

Only the States shall have control over and use of law enforcement agencies.

An amendment shall be implemented to clarify a citizen’s right to defend his/her self, family or associate using any force available.  (the term “any force necessary” shall not be used.)  This shall be included in the 28th amendment.

The 30th amendment.  A court shall be held before election of any candidate to ultimately determine if they meet all requirements for the office they are to be elected for.

Gambling and prostitution shall be left to the decision of the States.

The government, State or Federal, shall not have the power to seize, obtain or control any property owned by a U.S. citizen.  The only time government or law enforcement may control or regulate any activity on an individual’s property is when those activities negatively affect surrounding property not owned by that individual.

Campaign Motto: Semper Immunis! and "The People shall have the power to rule their government, and they shall have the power to tell the President what to do and when to do it!"
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 01:50:26 AM by A.M. Baer »

taurusowner

Re: I hereby declare my candidacy
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 02:06:43 AM »
I think there should be an FBI.  Too many state-to-state law issues can come up.  But I agree there shouldn't be 4 or 5 massive government agencies doing the job of one.  Other than that, you've got my vote.  And Bogie eats babies and is secretly a genetic copy of Stalin  :lol:

A.M. Baer

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 02:23:01 AM »
Well, to answer your question.  I believe that simple cooperation between state government and law enforcement agencies can solve any state-to-state law issues; and the Supreme court can help with that as well.

As for your comments regarding my opponent Bodie.. ehem, excuse me... Bogie, I cannot agree with that view unless I have absolute proof; I am sure that Bogie is a respectable individual.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 02:57:23 AM »
Well at first blush:

The fringe shall be removed from all U.S. flags.

Why? Among other things the Army uses a fringe on our flags.

The Pledge of Allegiance shall include in its original form the word, "God".

It didn't, orignally.  Congress added the "under god" part in 1954

Middle east: They try to attack us, they're gone.  They threaten, we threaten back with bigger nukes.  Find Osama, the Marines could do it easy. 

As much fun as it is to dream, there's the issue that many folks in the mid-east aren't actually threatening us.  I don't think I could sign on for genocide just because some whackos don't like us.  I'm also pretty sure that your being a little optomistic about the Marine's man-hunting skills.

Education:  Fire bad or unsatisfactory teachers. 

Who decides they're bad?  Is it their fault or the fault of the curriculum.  Maybe we should fix that?  Who decides what gets taught anyway?

No insurance shall be mandatory, if you have no insurance and you hit someone in your car, you pay for it.

I'm pretty sure we already have this, and can't enforce it.  Do you have any new ideas?

That's enough for now, I just took the low hanging fruit.  It's a lot of right wing feel good tripe, that's just as bad and useless as Obama's left wing useless tripe. 

A.M. Baer

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 03:35:53 AM »
Why? Among other things the Army uses a fringe on our flags.
It is a very little known ‘detail’ that I am still researching.  In essence, the yellow fringe indicates a treaty between the U.S. and Britain that ‘surrounds’ the nation.

It didn't, orignally.  Congress added the "under god" part in 1954
An interesting fact.  Perhaps I should have changed the word, “original” to “traditional”.

As much fun as it is to dream, there's the issue that many folks in the mid-east aren't actually threatening us.  I don't think I could sign on for genocide just because some whackos don't like us.  I'm also pretty sure that your being a little optomistic about the Marine's man-hunting skills.
I would like to make it clear that I do not in any way support taking military action against anyone who is not directly attacking these united States.  As for being threatened by those in the middle east, we are;  Osama has put out various videos and tapes threatening to attack us.

Who decides they're bad?  Is it their fault or the fault of the curriculum.  Maybe we should fix that?  Who decides what gets taught anyway?
Your answer lies in the School Board of the specific school.  If a teacher cannot teach children safely and successfully, they should find a different career field.  You are right though, the current curriculum does need revising, which should be left to the States.  As for who decides on the curriculum, that generally is left to the School Board.

I'm pretty sure we already have this, and can't enforce it.  Do you have any new ideas?
In most states, insurance such as motor vehicle insurance is mandatory.  In order to legally ‘not have ‘ motor vehicle insurance in these states, you must pay around $400,000 into a fund, which will be used to pay off any claims against you.  My plan is to simply prevent any requirements or fines against those without insurance. 

That's enough for now, I just took the low hanging fruit.  It's a lot of right wing feel good tripe, that's just as bad and useless as Obama's left wing useless tripe. 
Thank you very much for your questions, and please, I encourage you to grab a ladder and go for the highest fruits. 

Quite frankly, while this may appear to be right wing tripe, in my opinion it is the goals of someone who cares more of their country than of their political career.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 04:38:09 AM »
I would like to make it clear that I do not in any way support taking military action against anyone who is not directly attacking these united States.

Actually you said:
They threaten, we threaten back with bigger nukes

Those are not exactly precision weapons.  So either you're threatening with no intention of backing it up (that'll work well), or advocating genocide of goat herders that haven't done anything.  Maybe this is why we put troops on the ground in the first place?

Your answer lies in the School Board of the specific school.  If a teacher cannot teach children safely and successfully,

The school board?  The folks elected by the 5% of the electorate that showed up on the off cycle election?  Quick, who's on your local school board? Do you even know?  Teach safely I can get on board with, no one wants HS Chem classes blowing up.  But how do you intend to judge succesfully?  Standarized test?  I live in FL, let me tell you what a jacked up system the FCAT is.  We'll have teachers spending three years teaching to the test, instead of teaching.

In most states, insurance such as motor vehicle insurance is mandatory.  In order to legally ‘not have ‘ motor vehicle insurance in these states, you must pay around $400,000 into a fund, which will be used to pay off any claims against you.  My plan is to simply prevent any requirements or fines against those without insurance. 

You didn't answer my question though.  The folks that choose not to have motor vehicle insurance, by and large, aren't rolling in the dough.  How do you intend to make them pay?

Let's do some more:

National Defense:  Get rid of the Patriot Act.  Each state shall have the duty to defend itself; by both military and civilian militia.

What parts of the Patriot Act are bad?  No cribbing, I know, I just think you're repeating a talking point without understanding it.  Each state defend itself?  Wasn't one of the main points of the federal government to provide for a common defense?  Why in the heck would you dismantle that and leave the states fending for themselves?  (man, Delaware is hosed)

A bank shall have the ability to trade any U.S. currency for its value in gold; without delay up to $100,000.  (So you can walk into any bank with $10 and walk out with an equal value in gold)

Where are you getting the gold from?  What happens when we want our econmy to grow beyond the amount of gold we have in the country?  Why would you try to limit economic growth like that?

No amendment to the constitution shall be made without Representation of the people.
Umm..... You are aware of the ammendment process, right?  I'm pretty sure the Representitives have a part in it.

The 28th amendment shall be to reinforce
repealed in the 29th amendment
The 30th amendment

Why so many ammendments?  Lets just use the ones we have first.

Quite frankly, while this may appear to be right wing tripe, in my opinion it is the goals of someone who cares more of their country than of their political career.

Well I'm actually going to hope that you're induljing in a little satire.  Because what it is is the goals of someone that wants to impose his vision of 'county' (a badley researched vision no less) on everyone by fiat.  You're painting in  huge broad strokes, that apeal to the intellectually lazy without addressing the forces that cxause these issue that have you so stirred up.

So if it's satire, bravo sir, it's well done.  If it's serious, go back and finish High School, learn to think critically, and approch these issues with an eye for solving them rather then inforcing your will by fiat.

It's been fun.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 04:48:37 AM »
What happens when we want our econmy to grow beyond the amount of gold we have in the country?  Why would you try to limit economic growth like that?

Economic growth is not a function of M0.

The school board?  The folks elected by the 5% of the electorate that showed up on the off cycle election?

That seems fair to me. If you don't care enough to vote, you shouldn't have a say.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

taurusowner

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 05:19:15 AM »
That seems fair to me. If you don't care enough to vote, you shouldn't have a say.

Agreed.  Everyone complains that such a small percentage of the nation votes.  I see this as a positive thing.  I don't want a massive group of people who are too lazy to learn or care about issues having a say in how those issues are handled.  Who votes is generally a good indicator on how much one cares.  The libs, as wrong as they are on solutions, at least try to come up with ideas.  I'm personally thrilled only 17% of college kids for instance voted.  I wish it were fewer.  I'd guess 90+% of college kids have heads full of mush as it is.  And I'm a college kid.

Lazy idiots not deciding the national, state, or even school board's course is a good thing.

A.M. Baer

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 02:35:04 PM »
Those are not exactly precision weapons.  So either you're threatening with no intention of backing it up (that'll work well), or advocating genocide of goat herders that haven't done anything.  Maybe this is why we put troops on the ground in the first place?
Nuclear force was used only as a figure of speech.  Other types of military force such as with ground troops and such should in most circumstances be used first.  Or perhaps force by air.

The school board?  The folks elected by the 5% of the electorate that showed up on the off cycle election?  Quick, who's on your local school board? Do you even know?  Teach safely I can get on board with, no one wants HS Chem classes blowing up.  But how do you intend to judge succesfully?  Standarized test?  I live in FL, let me tell you what a jacked up system the FCAT is.  We'll have teachers spending three years teaching to the test, instead of teaching.
Thomas, Bernard and Hruby are the ones I know personally.  AS for how I intend to judge succesfully, I don't; however the school board and and faculty of the school will decide.

You didn't answer my question though.  The folks that choose not to have motor vehicle insurance, by and large, aren't rolling in the dough.  How do you intend to make them pay?
How they pay will be up to the courts to decide; the President should not have any power concerning such matters.

What parts of the Patriot Act are bad?  No cribbing, I know, I just think you're repeating a talking point without understanding it.  Each state defend itself?  Wasn't one of the main points of the federal government to provide for a common defense?  Why in the heck would you dismantle that and leave the states fending for themselves?  (man, Delaware is hosed)
Only unconstitutional aspects of the Act, such as spying; unconstitutional as determined by a new(er) SCOTUS. 

Each state shall have the ability to defend itself, until aid from the other States can arrive; which in this day in age won't take long.  In no way would a state be fending for itself; it only implies that each state must have a complete ability to defend itself succesfully.

Where are you getting the gold from?  What happens when we want our econmy to grow beyond the amount of gold we have in the country?  Why would you try to limit economic growth like that?
Limit economic growth?  No Sir, I do not mean to back every dollar with an equal value in gold; that just cannot work.

Umm..... You are aware of the ammendment process, right?  I'm pretty sure the Representitives have a part in it.
Yes, I am.  I encourage you however to study the history of the 16th amendment, you will find the it was put into place without representation; and also that it is taxation without representation.

Why so many ammendments?  Lets just use the ones we have first.
As you can probably tell, they are not being followed as they were intended; even if in my Presidency I were to 'revive' the 2nd amendment and others, in time after my Presidency they would likely fall into the shadows once again.

Well I'm actually going to hope that you're induljing in a little satire.  Because what it is is the goals of someone that wants to impose his vision of 'county' (a badley researched vision no less) on everyone by fiat.  You're painting in  huge broad strokes, that apeal to the intellectually lazy without addressing the forces that cxause these issue that have you so stirred up.
Sir, it is not my vision of a "country", it is the vision set forth in the Constitution. 

So if it's satire, bravo sir, it's well done.  If it's serious, go back and finish High School, learn to think critically, and approch these issues with an eye for solving them rather then inforcing your will by fiat.

It's been fun.
You seem to view me as a want-to-be dictator, however it is my view entirely that the States and the People shall have all power in this nation, as it was meant by the Foudning Fathers, rather than the federal government having all power.

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2008, 03:09:46 PM »
You know, I've vowed to personally club to death the next fool who started campaigning for the 0'12 election more than a year before it.... :police:

A.M. Baer

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 03:15:39 PM »
 :O   Where's the secret service when I need it?

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2008, 05:38:48 PM »
Never take a club to a gunfight.

As the moderate, I expect to build bridges and build coalitions. I'll reform the reformers, and bring the fringes into the fold.

I'll also work to ensure distribution of military surplus ammo for CMP competition and training purposes.

But only to registered voters.

Now I need a snappy acronym for my voter registration outfit... Hmm... "CEMETERY" kinda has a ring to it...

Blog under construction

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2008, 05:40:20 PM »

Now I need a snappy acronym for my voter registration outfit... Hmm... "CEMETERY" kinda has a ring to it...

You're from Chicago, aren't ya?

grampster

• friend
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2008, 10:42:21 PM »
A couple of you impudent serfs are getting close to stepping on my toes, the toes of the Imperial Grand Potentate of America...me. 

Beware!! :mad:
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

A.M. Baer

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2008, 09:39:31 PM »
A couple of you impudent serfs are getting close to stepping on my toes, the toes of the Imperial Grand Potentate of America...me. 

Beware!! :mad:
BHO's civilian control and usurpation force will arrest you for speaking the truth of yourself!

Azrael256

• friend
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 03:22:27 AM »
Both of you are jackasses, and I am the self-proclaimed king of the lemurs.

Ok, from the top:
Abortion: Yes, you need more research, but you might not want to talk about wanting to "research the female anatomy" at a campaign stop.

Unions: Can't practically "get rid" of them.  You could force open-shop, but a collective bargaining group is just peacefully assembling.

Taxes: Do you plan to repeal sales taxes for minors?  Maybe just a tax-free Saturday for bubblegum and xbox games?  Not trying to mock here, but no income tax already removes any potential taxation on 16 year olds (not that many hit the standard deduction anyway).

Gold: The gold thing just ain't gonna work.  Since the currency isn't pegged to it, how do you plan to guarantee the reserves?  It might be better to issue legal tender and let people buy gold in any amount privately.. Oh, wait!

You might as well guarantee exchange in any arbitrary commodity.  I, for one, think it should be backed with some fermentable grain.  Or saltpeter....  Because I think the word sounds cool.

The flag fringe thing: Shiny-side out.

The pork barrel thing I like.  We have that here in Texas, actually.

Gambling and prostitution already are up to the states.  Go to Nevada.  You can get some of your research done there.

As for the last bit...

Straight-up damages are simple to deal with.

What you're really concerned with is called a "tragedy of the commons," and giving it an elastic clause is such a hideously bad idea that I almost passed out thinking about it.  The insanely huge body of criminal statutes and torts that deal with this could be trimmed down quite a bit (like by eliminaring the EPA), but leaving it wide open with zero guidance will pretty much end civilization.

So, you have to deal with it somehow.  Prepare accordingly.

Everything else looks good or is such a minor imposition compared to the stupid floating around today that I don't care.

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 04:48:34 PM »
Abortion: If you can find a doctor that agrees to do it, so be it; just plan to enjoy your time in prison for murder.  Otherwise, in the case of rape or incest the victim shall have the right to abortion within two weeks of the incident (maybe, I’ll need to research female anatomy a bit more).

That's horribly inconsistent.

First off, why is the federal government determining homicide law at all?  That has until recently been a  perogative, Constitutionally, of the several states or military, except in the case of treason.

Second, not all homicides (taking of a human life) are murder.  Why would an abortion in the case of the fetus causing a serious threat to the life of the mother be a murder?  In that case it would squarely fall under current justifiable homicide exceptions in pretty much every state.

Third, in the case of rape or incest, what is the exculpatory factor for NOT charging the abortion provider and mother with murder?  What, exactly, did the fetus do to threaten the health or life of the unwilling mother that would justify, legally, taking its (criminally) innocent life?  How is such a fetus any less innocent than one consensually conceived?  "Evil" is not genetic, and guilt is not transferable to the innocent.

That is the non-religious argument for the anti-abortion side by the way.  The debate falls on how (and when) you define "human life", which again is not a purely religiously-based position.

You need to research a lot more than simply anatomy.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

A.M. Baer

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 09:10:28 PM »
Thank you all for your replies, and critisism, first of all.  I would very much like to be able to back and support every ounce of what I have written, but unfortunately I am not an expert on everything.  I can't help but notice that nobody has argued my position of gun control though :laugh:.  I suppose that my originol post was in haste, and only made because of the events of 04 November 2008.  Although, the rather strict and blunt critisisms have helped me to clear out my political views. 

I say I'll drop out of the race and spread dirty rumors about other candidates while continually denying any involvement in making those rumors, until deciding to join forces with my former oponent for power and money; as the Clintons do so well.

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2008, 09:12:06 PM »
Don't forget the graft, the graft makes it all worthwhile.  =D

Thank you for the thought-provoking.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 01:51:51 PM »
unfortunately I am not an expert on everything

Well, see - there is your problem  =(

You don't have to be an expert in everything, or even know anything about anything.

But you need to claim that you are an expert on everything, and accuse anyone questioning your expertise of being a racist (or something?).   :rolleyes:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2008, 02:05:27 PM »

You don't have to be an expert in everything, or even know anything about anything.

But you need to claim that you are an expert on everything, and accuse anyone questioning your expertise of being a racist (or something?).   :rolleyes:

Are you offering lessons in this astounding new posting system philosophy?

Do you have a newsletter?

=D

A.M. Baer

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2008, 02:51:35 PM »

What?  You racist!  How dare you question my expertise, that quote is false!  I never said that!

=D

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2008, 02:56:20 PM »
What?  You racist!  How dare you question my expertise, that quote is false!  I never said that!

=D

The Force is strong in this one...

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2008, 03:11:05 PM »

=D

I don't know how strong the force is, he forgot to go edit his first post to remove the evidence.

I believe he needs to sit at the feet of the messiah a little longer.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

A.M. Baer

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2008, 05:07:50 PM »
I don't know how strong the force is, he forgot to go edit his first post to remove the evidence.

I believe he needs to sit at the feet of the messiah a little longer.
Remove evidence?  Hilliary doesn't do that!  Go look for the two video involving the "sniper thing".