Author Topic: Obama's Appointees  (Read 1195 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Obama's Appointees
« on: November 10, 2008, 05:35:17 PM »
The agency I work for is under the Dept of Commerce, so I've been interested in who Obama might be making the Commerce Sec. I just saw today that the person on the top of that list right now is Penny Pritzker.

Some interesting information I googled is that it appears she's given donations to just about every candidate from both the Dem and Rep parties running for president in the last eight years; that she's one of the wealthiest people in the country, coming from the textbook definition of "Bluebloods"; and that she's been linked to mortgage scandals.

All kind of interesting from a guy who's promoting "change". Although she appears to be heavily left, I can't help but wonder what Obama's "working class" base thinks of appointments like this. They sure liked linking all Bush's appointees to "big oil". Let's see how big of a stink is made over Obama's appointment of "upper class fat cats" into positions of power.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Obama's Appointees
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 07:37:00 PM »
I doubt it will bother his working class followers much at all. 80‰ won't have a clue what you're talking about and the other 20‰ won't care.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Obama's Appointees
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 07:40:34 PM »
Aw, why did you have to go and kill my thread with reality? :P  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."