Author Topic: Interesting Want Ads  (Read 967 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Interesting Want Ads
« on: December 13, 2008, 12:12:56 AM »
I wondered over to a site I used to frequent many years ago and got a chuckle when I found this in one of my old posts.....

Want Ads

Help! Need wrecking ball and crane. Need to borrow for an afternoon only. Saturdays are best for me. Call 202-328-8610.

Seeking internal organs for special buyer. Any condition is okay. Need anything: hearts, lungs, kidneys. Livers a plus! Human preferred, but will negotiate. Name your price! Call 202-328-8610.

Seeking oil rich country. Preferably small, but will consider a major one, provided it's warm and has lots of oil under it. Call 202-328-8610.

Need 577A-23. Preferably lots of it. If you have it, will offer top dollar for it. Also interested in 244-T2, and 244-T3. Absolutely NO T4 is needed! Pls. stop sending it. Call 202-328-8610.

Need $$$? Have plenty of cat urine? Let's talk! I need as much as you can get. Do not need actual cats, just urine. Pure, clear is preferred, but will consider strained from litter. Call 202-328-8610.

Seeking Skull of Khyros. No questions asked. Will meet any price. Deliver it undamaged to Box 6343 or call 202-328-8610. You will be kept anonymous, and need fear nothing from the curse.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Leatherneck

• friend
Re: Interesting Want Ads
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 08:03:13 AM »
Color me puzzled, Scout.

TC
TC
RT Refugee

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 09:07:46 AM »
Go to craigslist and read the best of's.
The girl who took a dump in the Art Institute parking lot! - m4w
Date: 2008-12-03, 11:53PM PST

I mean, come on!

It was like 50 paces to the nearest restroom!

I sat there in my car wondering what the hell you were up to - you spent at least 2 minutes scurrying around your parked car, looking to see if the coast was clear. I thought you were going to, like, break into someone else's car or something. Then I guessed you thought you were "safe" and hurried to the front of your car, near the third level stairwell, dropped your pants, squatted and WENT TO IT!

For Christ's sake, woman! All the time you spent looking out for passing cars so no one would see you crapping like a dog in public, you could have hustled your lazy ass downstairs and into the building and USED THE DAMNED RESTROOM!

Sheesh!

Anyway - if you're free later, drop me a line. I was never more turned on in my life.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 09:17:42 AM »
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”