Author Topic: Dear friends  (Read 1721 times)

MikePGS

Dear friends
« on: December 21, 2008, 01:16:43 AM »
I stumbled across a hilarious picture of Hillary Clinton but I'm afraid its probably NSFW, so here's a link for you to all enjoy http://tinyurl.com/6mqfxh
"The people in the gun culture have a better safety record than any police department in the nation, but in
several states actually prohibit us from using guns for self-protection, and in all the other states except one
they make us buy a license. They tax us so we can have more cops, and when crime still goes up, they tax
us more and ban more of our guns."
John Ross, Unintended Consequences

Don't care

Re: Dear friends
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 01:52:03 AM »
When I saw the thread title, I had visions of John McCain all over again.

While he might not have endorsed the photo, I certainly can say with accuracy, that while nsfw, it doesn't lie.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 06:37:11 AM »
No wait....didn't everyone have their panties in a knot over the "Sarah Palin is a *unt" shirts?

JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 12:25:12 PM »
No wait....didn't everyone have their panties in a knot over the "Sarah Palin is a *unt" shirts?

Shh. It's different when the libruls do it. :cool:
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 02:30:55 PM »
Not safe for work, not politics.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.