Author Topic: What is your Halloween costume this year?  (Read 5897 times)

Felonious Monk/Fignozzle

What is your Halloween costume this year?
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2005, 07:37:59 PM »
Imagine a 6'8"/330 lb. guy dressed in all black with the appropriate black fingernail polish and other accessories.
Dude, you go as anything you want.  I'm considered a "big guy" at 6' 1" and same weight as you, but that's off the charts.
More power to ya, bro! Wink

Agent P

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2005, 08:46:42 AM »
I looove Hallowe'en...even more now I take my little sibs out than when I was the one collecting candy. My Scottish country dance class has a costume party every year. Some years I do a half-assed effort and go, say, as the Highlander (trenchcoat, wooden daito, and ponytail. It was sad, really, as even my friend who is an Adrian Paul fan didn't know who I was supposed to be.), but this year I put some thought and more importantly, some *money* into my costume.

my costume

If I had $8 more I would have put feathers on the inside of the wings, too. That would totally rock. But, alas, I am poor.
~Pamela

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Kharn

• friend
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2005, 08:56:37 AM »
I'm going as an ATF Alcohol Compliance Inspector again (wearing a suit and an ID badge that hangs off my lapel saying my name is John "Bluto" Blurtarsky (John Belusi's character from Animal House) and "Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms: Alcohol Compliance Inspection Team").

Last year I went to a private party, so I bought a cheesy airsoft MP5K to hang across my back, but this year we're probably going to the bars so I've got to leave that at home.

Kharn

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2005, 01:34:11 PM »
I haven't had a Halloween costume for forty years.

However, I'm reminded of a Foxtrot cartoon strip in the newspaper of a few years back.  The nerdy youngest son, Jason, was dressed as the Windows Blue Screen of Death, and terrified everyone who answered the door.

crt360

• friend
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2005, 07:33:48 PM »
I've got it! I'm going as Ann Coulter!
Blackburn, I think that would be funny.  Once you get the Ann Coulter down all you need is a pointy black hat and you can also be a witch.  Hell, you don't really even need the hat.  Be careful though, some guys think she's hot.  :yerp smilie:
For entertainment purposes only.

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2005, 05:25:36 AM »
Be careful though, some guys think she's hot.
Damn straight. I'd do her. I'd feed her a few sammiches, or mtnbkr lard biscuits first.

"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2005, 08:11:18 AM »
Spoken like a true liberal, Blackburn.  Bravo.
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

thebaldguy

• friends
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2005, 08:58:02 AM »
I went to a big party last night dressed up as a soccer referee, complete with whistle and yellow/red cards.

If you spilled your drink, I blew the whistle and yellow carded you. The party hosts thought that was pretty funny!

SalukiFan

• friend
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2005, 09:17:11 AM »
Well, we hit 3 Halloween parties last night and had a blast.  

At the second party the hosts had everyone vote for the best costumes.  My friend Brandon and I won second place with our Reno 911 (Dangle and Wiegel) costumes and won a gift certificate.  

It was kind of funny though - people kept asking me if I was a cop all night, if I'd just "gotten off work", etc. so apparently I was convincing enough that people didn't know what to think.  I'm just glad the parties didn't instantly break up when I arrived. Smiley

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2005, 04:24:05 PM »
"or mtnbkr lard biscuits first"

What, you want her to have a heart attack while you're in Halloween delecto?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

bratch

• friend
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2005, 04:32:51 PM »
I went as a frat boy.  Khakis, Tshirt from a party tucked in the front and an OU hat.