Author Topic: SURRENDER YOUR GUNS  (Read 2149 times)

45B@cav

SURRENDER YOUR GUNS
« on: January 07, 2009, 09:04:59 PM »
How many of you would actually surrender your guns if the Gov. ordered it? Be serious now. I know they will only get my guns Bullets first. How about you?

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: SURRENDER YOUR GUNS
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 09:07:15 PM »
Everyone at APS would obey and surrender their guns.

Didn't you read the fine print when you signed up here? You agreed to surrender your guns if the government ordered them confiscated as part of the agreement to post here.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

45B@cav

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 09:14:52 PM »
Well I guess I really signed up for the wrong forum. Didn't realize it could possibly this  LIBERAL. I WON'T BE BACK FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 09:22:51 PM »
Everyone at APS would obey and surrender their guns.

Didn't you read the fine print when you signed up here? You agreed to surrender your guns if the government ordered them confiscated as part of the agreement to post here.

Yep. Da Man says give 'em up, I'll happily throw 'em in the shredder for him...

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 09:24:00 PM »
Sigh....
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."