Author Topic: Cartels in Mexico's Drug War Get Guns From US  (Read 13427 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Cartels in Mexico's Drug War Get Guns From US
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2009, 06:40:40 PM »
Flamethrowers are one thing.  Weapons that project flaming objects are another and I think the ATF has said that they may be considered as destructive devices.

What are you talking about? Jamis said he was worried about getting arrested for having a flamethrower; I pointed out they're totally legal.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

stevelyn

• friend
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2009, 09:48:53 PM »

Even the people who use have to be saying they'd like a less nasty way to get high.

During one of our state DARE Association meeting, a supervisor with the drug team up in your area said "No self-respecting cokehead would touch meth".
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

drewtam

• friend
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2009, 01:26:34 AM »

During one of our state DARE Association meeting, a supervisor with the drug team up in your area said "No self-respecting cokehead would touch meth".

" a self-respecting cokehead..." He actually said that with a straight face?
I’m not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The… tactleneck!

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2009, 04:55:54 AM »

Like Sigmund Freud, I suppose.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2009, 05:59:42 PM »

For certain degrees of self-respect I guess.

Not every drug user is inherently a drug "abuser".  There may be more risk of dependency but the concept that someone can't be a functioning coke (or pot, or smack) head in exactly the same fashion as people can be functioning alcoholics their entire adult lives is a myth created by the "War on Drugs".
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."