Author Topic: Soros unveils his "world global financial rescue" idea  (Read 8511 times)

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Re: Soros unveils his "world global financial rescue" idea
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 11:09:41 AM »
You know..  I am currently 1/2 way through Atlas Shrugged right now for the first time, started it 2 days ago, and the parallels that exist in that book to the current situation and this article are creeping me out a little.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 12:32:47 PM »
Longeyes: are you saying jailing a man for killing innocent people is a bad thing?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 12:38:48 PM »
Longeyes,

Please name names with regard to your assertion that thousands of felons wearing Rolexes and $3,000 suits are roaming free.  Or, is it just thousands of would-be tyrants that are roaming around wearing Rolexes and $3,000 suits?
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 12:40:28 PM »
We live in a time when the Unabomber is locked up tighter than the Marquis de Sade in the Bastille but thousands of felons and would-be tyrants wearing Rolexes and wearing $3,000 suits roam free. 

Who's insane?  WE are.

You're not in favor of locking up terrorists who blow up people?

Please tell me that's not what you're saying.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 01:04:28 PM »
So wait. I say that T. Kaczynski was completely crazy, but had some points in his criticism of leftists.

So... longeyes comes out and states that T. Kaczynski should be set free? Despite murdering three people?

...how does B flow from A?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2009, 01:49:10 PM »
So wait. I say that T. Kaczynski was completely crazy, but had some points in his criticism of leftists.

So... longeyes comes out and states that T. Kaczynski should be set free? Despite murdering three people?

...how does B flow from A?

I'm hoping his point was more that corrupt (politicians, lobbyist, or something) should also be in jail, alongside Unaboy. I'm hoping.....
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2009, 01:57:43 PM »
You know..  I am currently 1/2 way through Atlas Shrugged right now for the first time, started it 2 days ago, and the parallels that exist in that book to the current situation and this article are creeping me out a little.

I am almost through it - about 200 pages to go.  The first third was a little dry, but it gets really good.

For being 50 years old, it's fantastically applicable to the modern world.

...Which, isn't really a good thing.  :|