Author Topic: Holder is new AG.  (Read 2150 times)

Bruce H

Holder is new AG.
« on: February 02, 2009, 10:42:42 PM »
Ninteen republicans voted for this piece of excrement. Practice boys and girls.
It is possible to always be wrong.

longeyes

• friend
Re: Holder is new AG.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 11:22:55 PM »
Well, I think we know why.

But take heart in the fact that BHO is burning through his political capital as if he's on his last carton of Marlboros.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 11:42:07 PM »
But take heart in the fact that BHO is burning through his political capital as if he's on his last carton of Marlboros.

That's what you're supposed to do though.

Too bad Bush didn't spend any of it in 2004 on anything worthwhile.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 10:06:09 AM »
Two tax cheats and a bunch of a__holes.

Change?

When are people, even those that voted for Obama, going to start getting cynical about it?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 10:10:57 AM »
Two tax cheats that we know about so far and a bunch of a__holes.

A well-publicized ban on lobbyists . . . with backpedaling and exceptions 24 hours later.

An administration full of Clintonistas.

Change.

Right.

Like Tony Soprano taking over from Johnny Sack.  ;/
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 10:38:50 AM »
A well-publicized ban on lobbyists . . . with backpedaling and exceptions 24 hours later.

An administration full of Clintonistas.

Change.

Right.

Like Tony Soprano taking over from Johnny Sack.  ;/

Three!

WASHINGTON (AP) - Nancy Killefer, who failed for a year and a half to pay employment taxes on household help, has withdrawn her candidacy to be the first chief performance officer for the federal government, the White House said Tuesday.

Killefer was the second major Obama administration nominee to withdraw and the third to have tax problems complicate their nomination after President Barack Obama announced their selection.

The White House said Obama had accepted Killefer's decision and that the 55-year-old executive with consulting giant McKinsey & Co., would explain her reasons for pulling out later Tuesday.

When her selection was announced by Obama on Jan. 7, The Associated Press disclosed that in 2005 the District of Columbia government had filed a $946.69 tax lien on her home for failure to pay unemployment compensation tax on household help.

Since then, administration officials have refused to answer questions about the tax error which she resolved five months after the lien was filed.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D96463C80&show_article=1

They want to spend other people's money and raise taxes they don't pay.

john828

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 10:57:05 AM »
They want to spend other people's money and raise taxes they don't pay.

And that, along with some "too liberal policies that mainstream America cannot tolerate," will be the undoing of BHO's first and last term in office.
My initial thought [for your next purchase] was to get a .22 lr or .22 mag but as you have one or five, I’d advise you purchase Spell Check---
~z

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 11:41:15 AM »

Hey. Let's have a little civility here, eh? I know plenty of holes who have far more integrity than what's his name and his minions. Let's not insult holes, okay?
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 11:55:02 AM »
I wonder how Wesley Snipes places in the candidate list.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 12:04:36 PM »
I wonder how Wesley Snipes places in the candidate list.

I wouldn't mind a bit of how he reacted to the nannystate sorts in Demolition Man.

Also, at his swearing in today.

"There shall be no place for political favoritism, no reason to be timid in enforcing the laws that protect our rights, our environment and our principles, as long as I have the opportunity to lead this great department," he said.

Yeah, you learned that from Janet, did you?

« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 03:53:07 PM by Manedwolf »