Author Topic: Woman Stops Thief With Wedgie  (Read 1286 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Woman Stops Thief With Wedgie
« on: February 18, 2009, 10:29:29 AM »
Something I think this guy will never live down.  :laugh:

-----------------------
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/02/17/ap/strange/main4807636.shtml

Woman Uses Wedgie To Capture Suspected Thief
Utah Woman Uses Wedgie And Headlock To Pin Down Man Suspected Of Breaking Into A Car

SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 17, 2009
Answers.com

(AP) It took a wedgie and a headlock to pin down a man suspected of breaking into a car. Yvonne Morris, a technician at the Brickyard Animal Hospital, said she chased a man who broke into a co-worker's car, but he kept squirming away from her.

The third time, Morris grabbed hold of the man's boxer shorts and pulled. Salt Lake City police said she then she put a headlock on the man until help could arrive.

The man was booked into the Salt Lake County jail on suspicion of vehicle burglary, possession of stolen property and outstanding warrants.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Woman Stops Thief With Wedgie
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 10:33:39 AM »
Also, with the numbers of young men wearing their underwear for all to see, this may become a recognized tactic...

Maybe they'll start pulling their pants up in self-defense!  :laugh:
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Thor

• friend
  • US Navy (retired)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 11:12:08 AM »
I wonder if he'll sue her for assault or something stupid like that. After all, a group of illegal aliens sued a rancher and won. ;/
" a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand." - Lucius Annaeus

for Military, Vets, & Supporters, check out:
USMILNET

Conservative Discussion Forum

coppertales

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 12:21:42 PM »
I saw that on the morning news and almost snorted my coffee.  Yeah, I bet that guy never lives that down, beat up, given a wedgie, and captured by a girl......chris3

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 03:49:29 PM »
I saw that on the morning news and almost snorted my coffee.  Yeah, I bet that guy never lives that down, beat up, given a wedgie, and captured by a girl......chris3

"Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl 'cause... I don't think that's ever getting old.. "

=D =D =D =D
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Uncle Bubba

• friend
  • Billy Fish
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 04:00:48 PM »

Never. His street cred is shot all to hell for the rest of his life.

This ranks up there with an episode of COPS I watched once. A black crack dealer got chased down and caught by a white cop with an artificial leg. My wife thought I'd lost my mind when she heard me laughing because she knew what show I was watching and couldn't imagine anything that funny could be on it.
It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat *expletive deleted*it and die. Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Quote from: Fly320s
But, generally speaking, people are idiots outside their own personal sphere.