Author Topic: Big Hollywood  (Read 715 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Big Hollywood
« on: February 28, 2009, 09:48:59 PM »
Any of you guys peruse Andrew Breitbart's new website "Big Hollywood"? Some pretty good blogs from a cross section of people including Face and Murdock from the A-Team, and occasional APS poster, Chris Muir.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Big Hollywood
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 11:07:34 PM »
Yeah, good site.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Vodka7

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 12:43:08 AM »
Read it for the first week or two after it came out because I really like a few of the posters (Muir, Nick Gillespie), but I just didn't care enough about Hollywood to keep it up.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 11:22:09 AM »
but I just didn't care enough about Hollywood to keep it up.

Good point. I went to the site because someone mentioned Dwight Schultz' blog on Eisenhower's "military-industrial complex" speech, the second part (the scientific-technological elite) component which I had not known about, but found interesting. So I'm just now, "newly" checking the site out, but can completely see making it a "once in a while" site just because there is indeed so much more in the world besides Hollywood. :)

It IS interesting though, to see what celebrities are posting there -- I was really surprised to see them "coming out" as it were.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."