Author Topic: Got a vasectomy today!  (Read 10376 times)

Larry Ashcraft

• Administrator
Re: Got a vasectomy today!
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2009, 01:20:58 PM »
Umm, yeah, no, I'll just have my wife take birth control, my fiancees in on Yaz and the benefits are definately appreciable for my side. Plus I've heard there's a heightened risk of prostate cancer. Get the missus on birth control, buy some stock in Trojan, I'll skip the scapel.
My wife had to have surgery for a liver tumor back about 1976.  The cause of the tumor was believed to be birth control pills.  Also, tubal ligation is a much more complicated surgery than a vasectomy.  I decided to man up and get the vasectomy.

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2009, 01:50:37 PM »
Fellow crew dawg had a vasectomy, and tried out the plumbing shortly afterwards.

I always give him hell about his wife and my kid, but it was indeed a case of not flushing out the residual swimmers...
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

w turner

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2009, 07:32:15 PM »
Had mine done about 2 years ago.  I was one of the lucky ones who got put under a general for mine.  A little higher risk, but that's one memory I didn't want. 

I just hope your stitches dissolve....mine didn't and I took them out myself at home. 

BTW- In about a week there will be a rainbow down there.  Something about the bruising finally showing up.