Author Topic: Youtube vexes me at times  (Read 1295 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Youtube vexes me at times
« on: March 29, 2009, 02:15:12 AM »
Ever get a song stuck in your head and just want to hear it, so you goto youtube but all you can find is crappy covers, live versions, and random things that are not what you want? Isn't that annoying?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
Re: Youtube vexes me at times
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 02:45:30 AM »
Yes.
I also hate looking at gun videos and suddenly end up looking at some kid drooling over an airsoft.

Or looking at guitar or other music stuff and end up with some terrible Canon Rock or something.

Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

InfidelSerf

• friend
Re: Youtube vexes me at times
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 09:31:20 AM »
Or someone sends you a link to a youtube vid and you get the song stuck in your head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_B5UrI7nAI

The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76