Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh supports HSUS?  (Read 6262 times)

nico

• friend
Re: Rush Limbaugh supports HSUS?
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2009, 07:39:51 PM »
You got me! I don't care about his actions, I'm just jealous. The same reason you spend so much time on here whining about Obama, right?  ;/

Arfcom is the gun board equivalent of fchan.

i know, although I do find it entertaining.  My point was that on a board where people often take this type of stuff and go nuts, there was minimal response. 

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2009, 07:55:11 PM »
an intelligent person wouldn't have taken them in the first place if they weren't worth the effort to pass.
An intelligent person would realize that is an idiotic statement and wouldn't make assumptions about people he knows little about.  Rush has talked about that stuff on his show many, many times if you bothered to listen. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2009, 08:00:43 PM »
On another related note:  Why does any thread that mentions the name Rush Limbaugh bring out all the posters who feel like it is their duty to tell us what an idiot they think he is?  Can't you comment on a topic without trying to run down someone else?  Rush probably isn't the only person to bring out this response, but the reaction is pretty consistent and repeatable. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2009, 08:18:18 PM »
Lots of heat in this thread.

Very little light.

"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"