Author Topic: Gun Control Without Gun Laws  (Read 6238 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Gun Control Without Gun Laws
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 09:22:07 PM »
It has started, look at the no primers anywhere issue.  I believe obongo and his ATF, etc have their fingers in the primer supply problem.  No primers, no ammo, thus no usable guns.......chris3

There is a lack of primers?
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2009, 11:10:53 PM »
There is a lack of primers?
Well - if you know where some large pistol primers can be bought please clue me in because I can't find any anywhere and when they do show up in a local gunshop they're gone in the first 15 minutes.
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2009, 10:47:26 AM »
Well - if you know where some large pistol primers can be bought please clue me in because I can't find any anywhere and when they do show up in a local gunshop they're gone in the first 15 minutes.

....and that's 10 minutes after the small pistol primers are sold out....  :mad:

freak: If you know where there's a plentiful supply, PM me. Finders fee negotiable...  :cool:
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

LAK

• friend
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2009, 05:56:20 AM »
And what goes a round, comes around. Of course, it is dependent on just how institutionalized the gun manufacturers have become; a publicly traded corporation is not going to necessarily have the same point of view. However, for those that are still owned and run by private individuals - they can just as easily decide they no longer want to sell to the gov agencies etc.

I have been saying for a long time that we should not have allowed our major business interests and resources to be bought up by foreigners I wonder just how much of the gun industry is actually owned by foreign interests with differing ideology to ours.