Author Topic: Top Ten Arlen Specter Campaign Slogans  (Read 1260 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Top Ten Arlen Specter Campaign Slogans
« on: May 05, 2009, 03:02:00 PM »
hat tip IMAO.com :cool:

Top Ten Arlen Specter Campaign Slogans
Posted by Frank J. on May 5, 2009 at 12:46 pm

TOP TEN ARLEN SPECTER CAMPAIGN SLOGANS

10. Arrrrlen: The Pirate’s Candidate

9. For all you know, he could be on your side.

8. Heaven doesn’t want him, and Hell’s afraid of his runaway spending.

7. If you don’t vote for him, you’ll die like Jack Kemp.

6. Scottish rules says he’s already won.

5. The one candidate who annoys the crap out of both parties.

4. Now properly labeled.

3. Republican refuse is now the Democrats’ first choice.

2. Come on. No one else will hire him.

And the number one Arlen Specter campaign slogan…

Turncoat chic.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Standing Wolf

• friend
Re: Top Ten Arlen Specter Campaign Slogans
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 05:37:11 PM »
He's not two-faced! He's three-faced!
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 10:04:05 AM »
And the dems rewarded hi loyalty by making him the JUNIOR member of any committees he is on =D.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 11:00:40 AM »
And the dems rewarded hi loyalty by making him the JUNIOR member of any committees he is on =D.
Harry Reid promised Arlen his years as an alleged GOP senator would count when it come to senority and assigning committee chairmanships . . . which didn't set well at all with the Dem caucus that actually decides these things.  =D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain