Author Topic: Possible help for NJ gun rights  (Read 1361 times)

Home Depot George

Possible help for NJ gun rights
« on: May 10, 2009, 07:10:37 PM »
Let me word this right, I grew up in NJ and left thank god but about a week ago I saw a report on cnn about Steve Lonigan actually being in a dead heat with Chris Christie. They talked a little about Lonigan and his stance on the 2nd amendment and I got interested so I did a search and found this  http://lonegan.com/2nd_Amendment_-_Fish_-_Game.aspx  if he could overturn the Florio gun ban he would be my hero.Just a little backround I have a cousin in NJ who was actually arrested when he was moving into an apartment from his parents house when he was pulled over for speeding and the cop saw a bb gun in one of the moving boxes that was unregistered and hadn't worked in years. They even set bail at 1000 dollars for possession of an unregistered gun. Even though I live in the free state of Florida I still follow the news in NJ since most of my family is still there and it sounds like NJ might join the rest of the free states if people can still remember what it's like to have some freedom.

CNYCacher

• friend
Re: Possible help for NJ gun rights
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 10:51:19 PM »
They let you pump your own gas there yet?
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage