Author Topic: The 2012 Congressional Motors Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition!  (Read 1715 times)

Sergeant Bob

• friend
And you people really think no good can come from the government getting involved in private industry!
You think the government being in control of production is a bad thing?
Think again! =D

The 2012 Congressional Motors Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Re: The 2012 Congressional Motors Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 08:14:17 PM »
That was great. Scary, but great.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 08:58:46 PM »
That was great. Scary, but great.

And old.  It's been through here several times.
But it is still topical.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 09:36:32 PM »
Hey, what's the problem? Amtrack is a wonderful success, isn't it? If you live on the east coast, I mean, and you don't mind delays?
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 01:46:58 AM »
And old.  It's been through here several times.
But it is still topical.

I must have missed it and so did the "search" function of the forums.

Hey, what's the problem? Amtrack is a wonderful success, isn't it? If you live on the east coast, I mean, and you don't mind delays?

Last fall a friend and I decided to have a little adventure and take the Amtrak from Battle Creek, Mi. to South Beloit, IL (near Rockford). The trip took almost 13 hours. It's about 4 hours by car.

Like my metal shop teacher used to say, "Adventure is just a fancy name for trouble". =|
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 11:40:41 AM »
I must have missed it and so did the "search" function of the forums.

Last fall a friend and I decided to have a little adventure and take the Amtrak from Battle Creek, Mi. to South Beloit, IL (near Rockford). The trip took almost 13 hours. It's about 4 hours by car.

Like my metal shop teacher used to say, "Adventure is just a fancy name for trouble". =|
But, but...

You saved all that gas not driving and think about the good conversation and wonderful scenery along the way.

Just think! The world is all the better for your having used the government train instead of a gas guzzling, road killing, global warming causing, mass of steel using and most of all car made by a greedy coporate giant whose only goal is to fill the pockets of right wing rich fat cats with money stolen from the hard working, oppressed masses.

Just think!
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 01:35:22 PM »
But, but...

You saved all that gas not driving and think about the good conversation and wonderful scenery along the way.

Just think! The world is all the better for your having used the government train instead of a gas guzzling, road killing, global warming causing, mass of steel using and most of all car made by a greedy coporate giant whose only goal is to fill the pockets of right wing rich fat cats with money stolen from the hard working, oppressed masses.

Just think!

Bwhahaha!!! Yeah, I thought about it for about 13 hours! =D

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 01:53:38 PM »
Amtrak is kinda nice in the Pac Northwest, in my recollection.

I used it several times in college.  Beats the pants of Greyhound.  Going from Seattle to Walla Walla, I'd ride Amtrak from Seattle down to Portland, then across the Gorge to Pendleton.  My parents or a friend would pick me up there, about 45 minutes from home.  I think it took about 5 hours.  The car trip straight from Seattle across the Cascades and right to home was about 5-6 hours.

The train did 80mph along the Gorge, seating was nicer than 1st class on an airplane, and I could sit and read or study very comfortably.

I haven't used the train since then, but it is something that I actually like.  Is my experience that far off from how it works on the East coast?  If so... you guys need to cut down on stops along the routes.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 02:06:14 PM »
Does anyone seriously believe that the .gov could produce a car in little under 3 years ??

If it was the 2112 model then I'd believe it......
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Tim L

• friend
    • TDLITWILLER
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 05:15:45 PM »
I think the actual question is:   "Does anyone seriously believe that the .gov could produce a car?"

:laugh: =) :| =(

Tim

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 11:08:14 PM »
Does anybody know what the thing between 0:29 and 0:42 actually is? I've been driving by a spot where a couple of them are parked for several years and I've been real curious.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein