Author Topic: Impressive. Stupid, but impressive.  (Read 7415 times)

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Impressive. Stupid, but impressive.
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 04:49:50 PM »
That chair is ugly.  No, its fugly.
This is a chair.

>Neat Idea, but you never see chicks in bikinis from the deck of a gaming table.....<

Ummm... y'all never saw a pic of Spoon, have you?

She's not in a bikini nor on the gaming table....
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2009, 04:53:00 PM »
If I were to post the one "bikini" pic I have of her (in a liquid latex "bikini"), I would get shot. And she does game, anytime we have one goin' on...
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2009, 04:54:32 PM »
To add insult to injury: she prefers her Kimber compact to almost anything else (although the Automag comes a close second)...

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2009, 06:30:10 PM »
If I were to post the one "bikini" pic I have of her (in a liquid latex "bikini"),...

But would she kill us?

Cause really, that's way higher on my list of concerns.  =D
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2009, 06:40:46 PM »
Y'all have never seen any nubile gamers chicks in bikini's?  That's... unfortunate.

Ok, I suppose the gamer chicks are more likely to be clad in scanty goth garb and lingerie than bikinis.  Bikinis imply sun and the outdoors, which are generally incompatible with gaming and gamers.  Then again, there are plenty of chicks at live action RPG events, so maybe not so incompatible afterall.

Anyway, the stereotype that there aren't any attractive female gamers is false.  Gamer chicks exist, they're attractive, and they don't hesitate to dress indecently.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2009, 07:02:29 PM »
Everyone else, Carebear? Probably not. When I mention your post though, YOU probably won't be all that safe... :P

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2009, 07:20:49 PM »
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2009, 07:47:45 PM »
>Neat Idea, but you never see chicks in bikinis from the deck of a gaming table.....<

Ummm... y'all never saw a pic of Spoon, have you?

Nice....but I thought you were the one who wore the collar & leash.... ;)

If I were to post the one "bikini" pic I have of her (in a liquid latex "bikini"), I would get shot.

Oh, I'm sure you're just being silly. Just post it here, and you'll see that she won't be that upset....besides, we're your buds...we've got your back....and Irwin has Kevlar...
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2009, 08:29:45 PM »
Huh?  My set of gamers are all gun-nuts like us.

Yep: my group was particularly entertaining at Shadowrun.  "Whaddya mean that gun only holds seven?"  <click><thud>  "There's the mag, count 'em."

A number of times we forgot miniatures for other games and each player used a round of their carry ammo.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2009, 10:27:14 PM »
If that pic is gonna get posted, SHE'LL have to be the one to post it. I am NOT spending any time looking at the business end of a .45

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2009, 12:35:32 AM »
Quote from: bridgewalker
Dude, we live in a college town.  A major college town, home to notorious party school Michigan State.  There is no shortage of scantily clad nubile flesh.

As egalitarian as most colleges aim to be, there is still little chance that such nubility will be evenly distributed.  Note that the gaming table does not have an optional padded top to facilitate other activities...  :|
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2009, 01:17:20 PM »
Note that the gaming table does not have an optional padded top to facilitate other activities...  :|

You really don't want the padding...it interferes with the rhythm.... ;)
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

RaspberrySurprise

• friend
  • Yub yub Commander
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2009, 03:30:43 PM »
Y'all have never seen any nubile gamers chicks in bikini's?  That's... unfortunate.

Ok, I suppose the gamer chicks are more likely to be clad in scanty goth garb and lingerie than bikinis.  Bikinis imply sun and the outdoors, which are generally incompatible with gaming and gamers.  Then again, there are plenty of chicks at live action RPG events, so maybe not so incompatible afterall.

Anyway, the stereotype that there aren't any attractive female gamers is false.  Gamer chicks exist, they're attractive, and they don't hesitate to dress indecently.

Something for which I thank Odin on a daily basis.
Look, tiny text!

erictank

• friends
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2009, 09:02:59 AM »

A trip to DragonCon will utterly destroy most peoples' notions about girl geeks of various types.  I'll certainly grant that there are plenty of people there who are NOT "costuming for their body type", shall we say, but ...  :O  There are some truly-spectacular examples of the female form on display there every year, clad in amazing costumes, or (later in the evenings) as little as they're allowed to wear by Security.  Let's just say that those interested in that sort of thing - that is to say, pretty much all of us hetero male sorts  :laugh: - can see plenty of eye candy there.  Discretion and politeness are advised, of course.  No one likes a slobbering horndog.

The ladies, in return, get the Spartans (from '300') =D.