Author Topic: Forbes.com List of the 15 Richest Fictional Characters  (Read 1209 times)

Typhoon

• friend
Forbes.com List of the 15 Richest Fictional Characters
« on: December 07, 2005, 11:52:29 AM »
This is pretty cute.  Forbes' latest list adds Harry Potter's Lucius Malfoy.  I particularly like the fact that Lucius invests in Wal-Mart, Microsoft and Halliburton. Cheesy

http://www.forbes.com/2005/12/01/potter-malfoy-wealth_cx_de_05fict15_1201malfoyprofile.html?boxes=custom

Another good article, added today, reports on the feud between billionaires Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne.  

"The rivalry between multibillionaires Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne is mutating into outright hatred, associates say, as both men become publicly embroiled in the national debate over whether the government should try to regulate superpowered beings."

More:  "Luthor insinuates that Wayne should not be getting involved in public debates given his own history of strange behavior. Wayne is absolutely batty. He should keep his mouth shut. You know what they say about people in glass houses, says Luthor.

Admittedly, Wayne has a reputation for showing up at parties and then suddenly vanishing. Even stranger is his habit of keeping teenage boys as wards--hes now on his third, after the second died in a mysterious accident. Gotham Police have cleared Wayne of the death, but rumors persist. Wayne says he keeps the boys because he, himself, was an orphan: I just want to give these boys what I didnt have. Chimes in former ward Dick Grayson, now 22: Bruce has never shown any of us anything but love. Luthor is a crook and a mudslinger."

http://www.forbes.com/2005/12/07/wayne-luthor-superheroes_cx_mh_05fict15_1207superheroesprofile.html?boxes=custom

There's much more.

The Simpson's Montgomery Burns' profile is pretty funny too.  I enjoy how Forbes puts this stuff out with a straight face...
To the stars!

Phantom Warrior

• friend
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 06:39:14 AM »
Honor Harrington is pretty rich too...  Wink

Justin

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 06:52:23 AM »
Lex Luthor's campainging for reinstatement of the Keene Act, I see...
Your secretary is not a graphic designer, and Microsoft Word is not adequate for print design.

StopTheGrays

• friend
  • bah...
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 08:36:18 AM »
Quote from: Justin
Lex Luthor's campainging for reinstatement of the Keene Act, I see...
I hope someone will watch whomever watches out for that....(G** am I a geek) Sad
Does any image illustrate so neatly the wrongheadedness of the Obama administration than Americans scrambling in terror from Air Force One?
Just great…Chicago politics has spread to all 57 states.
They told me if I voted for John McCain, my country would look like it is run by people with a disturbing affinity towards fascism. And they were right!