Author Topic: Indiana lawyer found in trash can  (Read 6511 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Indiana lawyer found in trash can
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 01:34:35 PM »
I hope the neighbor sues for damages.....

:lol: :laugh: =D :police:
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

buzz_knox

• friend
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 02:52:28 PM »
Good thing it wasn't San Francisco.  He'd be fined for not composting.

Given that he went into the can head first, had he been in San Francisco, he would have likely been deemed "community property."   :O

The real question is how did they discover him?  Finding a lawyer in a pile of trash is sort of like isolating rain drops from the ocean.  And, did the "rescuers" get in trouble for removing a creature from its natural habitat.   =D

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 02:58:30 PM »
That wasn't actually a trash can. That was Havahearts'â„¢ new LawyerLive Trapâ„¢. :O =D
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2009, 03:31:02 PM »
Just for the record guys, Larry is a friend of mine.   Go a bit easy on him ok. 

You actually know this fellow in real life? /skeptical

So what's the story here? Is the guy an alkie, or just got carried away?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Kwelz

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2009, 02:20:42 AM »
Yes I know Larry in real life.  We met through one of my closest friends who is also his godson. I have known him about 5 or 6 years.  While we are on opposite sides of the political spectrum he is a good lawyer and a good guy.  He is not an Alkie, but yes he got WAY carried away, just as any of us are capable of.  If it had been anyone else this would never had even made the news.  However there were a couple of important factors, the biggest being that the is very active behind the scenes politically around here.  He has made a lot of enemies on both sides and everyone around here knows him. 

This has caused a hell of a local controversial because of how he police handled it.  Normally in a case like this they would put you in your house and be done with it.  Hell they swept a city officials DUI on a suspended license in a City vehicle under the rug.   But in this case they took photos and leaked them to the media.  There have been talks of discipline on the part of the officer, and of Larry resigning from his position.  Frankly I don't know what, if anything should come of it.  He did nothing illegal but obviously it was embarrassing.  And the police should not have taken and leaked the photos, however there is nothing illegal there as far as I know. 

It has not been an easy situation on him.  Like any of us can, he made a mistake.  The local fallout has been bad enough, but the fact that it has been picked up outside of southern Indiana has made it hard to handle. 

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 06:23:13 AM »
He did nothing illegal

not sure about the law there but in va being that blotto in public is a crime. 
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2009, 07:57:59 AM »
csd, same here.  0 to 180 days in the county jug, up to a 1K fine.

However, do not believe the person involved here was in public or a place of public resort.

Every time the phone rings and someone wants to ask me for the 14th time when his court date is, I often have the same Bell Jar thoughts of crawling and hiding (absent the booze for me, of course).
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2009, 06:58:30 PM »
i feel for him. its a shame how folks are about something like this.  if the cops did in fact take pics i hope they gig em hard   union be damned
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I