Author Topic: MORE on Obama's Birth Certificate; Case to be Heard on Merits  (Read 44982 times)

Thor

• friend
  • US Navy (retired)
Perhaps the answers WILL eventually come out, but for some reason, I'm not so optimistic, as Obama's handlers have been busy scrubbing the web of any personal documents.

Grapevine

Monday, July 13, 2009
Obama eligibility case will be heard on merits!!
GREAT NEWS ALERT!!

Obama eligibility case will be heard on merits !!
Please distribute everywhere.

Just got off the phone with Orly Taitz, the attorney in Keyes v. Obama.

At the hearing today at the Federal Court building in Santa Ana, Judge Carter said the following:
1. There will be a trial.
2. It will be heard on the merits.
3. Nothing will be dismissed on proceedural issues.
4. The trial will be expeditious, and the judge pledged to give case priority.
5. Being a former Marine he realizes the importance of having a Constitutionally qualified POTUS/CINC.
6. Judge stated that if Obama isn't Constitutionally qualifed he needs to leave the White House.

The DOJ will be involved with the case also.... I wasn't clear if they would be trying to get to the truth or they would just be blindly representing Obama.

Orly will be adding members of the military from California as plaintiffs also.This is from what my interpretation of our conversation.Orly, asked me to disseminate this information out for her, she will be doing a posting later after she gets some sleep.

Please say a prayer of protection for Orly, her family, and Judge Carter. Please also pray that the truth will come to light regarding Obama and justice will be done.
Dr Orly Taitz, Esq site here!

Source
" a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand." - Lucius Annaeus

for Military, Vets, & Supporters, check out:
USMILNET

Conservative Discussion Forum

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: MORE on Obama's Birth Certificate; Case to be Heard on Merits
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »
IBTL.   =D

I can hope for the ugly chunks to get stirred up from the bottom... to be briefly visible...

But the best possible outcome would be Biden as President, and Nancy Pelosi as Veep.  Sigh.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 05:29:03 PM »
till i followed the link and got a major who filed a tro to avoid going to Afghanistan i had hope
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 05:32:20 PM »

This thread isn't going to go anywhere good.  
And, unless there is some revelation about him being a Muslim Terrorist Sleeper Agent, I just don't see the protagonists in this case ever being satisfied.

I'll make you guys a deal.  If its run by a major news source as any kind of story, feel free to post and discuss, without hysterics.  
For now, it gets the axe.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 08:11:02 PM »
At least one MSM outlet has picked it up.  I'm going to unlock it, please keep it civil. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

taurusowner

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 08:28:08 PM »
I think it will be legally determined that Obama is Constitutionally allowed to be President.  Whether he really is or not, I can't say.  But I think that since he has been President for half a year now, it would be a fiasco of monumental proportions to boot him out.  The case will be heard, he will be found legal, if only to shut up the tin foil wearers.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 08:45:34 PM »
Man, wouldn't a President Biden be a hoot.

Biden is what the MSM portrayed Quayle to be.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 10:23:41 PM »
I think that since he has been President for half a year now, it would be a fiasco of monumental proportions to boot him out. 

President Obama: fiasco of monumental proportions (fomp)

Deposing President Obama:  fomp

President Biden:  fomp

We are so humped.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 11:02:03 PM »

We are so humped.

Yeah, we're not likely to get much policy change even if Obama were found to actually be Barry Soetero or whatever, and traveled on an Indonesian passport.  Biden would pick up the exact same policies dictated from the oneworlders, and if not him then Pelosi.

Come to think of it... Biden would have to be complicit if there were a cover up of this magnitude.  He'd be stalked by accusations of collusion (or something else appropriate) his entire 1/2 term, and we would be down to Pelosi pretty quick.

Then imagine the GOP response... more authoritarian autocrat pinheads, more incumbent protectionism, more centralization of power.

Citizen or not, it doesn't really matter.  Neither party cares so much about the country as its power base.  We're humped any way you slice it.

I'm hoping for a non-citizen ruling just to hump over the Democrats, then maybe a similar scale GOP scandal to follow so that both parties eat feces and choke on a tapeworm.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

lone_gunman

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 12:24:31 AM »
The black people will tear up Los Angeles, Houston, Atlanta, and Chicago if Obama is deposed.

Its just not worth it.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 12:25:39 AM »

We are so humped.

Yes, but come one:

Who's more likely to be re-elected in 2012? President Obama or President Biden?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2009, 02:43:58 AM »
The black people will tear up Los Angeles, Houston, Atlanta, and Chicago if Obama is deposed.

Its just not worth it.

i'm not so sure about that, remember how white people felt when carter was in =D

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2009, 03:05:52 AM »
And the downside is?   =D

I have a suspicion that this birth certificate thing is nothing but wishful thinking/sour grapes... and everybody involved in pushing it is going to get permanently branded conspiracy nutjobs for doing so.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2009, 06:15:38 AM »
The black people   dependent, welfare-loving, Dem-voting, Katrina-dispersed, uneducated, "gimmie-gimmie-NOW" crowd will tear up Los Angeles, Houston, Atlanta, and Chicago if Obama is deposed.

Fixed for accuracy.....and to show that not much would change....since they're doing that NOW....  ;/
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2009, 07:51:35 AM »
The more massive the train wreck, the less likely we'll see the Democratic machine in power for a very long time.

The Lefties play dirty politicals and thrive on smear campaigns, its about time the right starts fighting back.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

BMacklem

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 08:25:56 AM »
Last time I checked, this is OUR country.
Not Kenyas.
If it should turn out to be completely true, then the useless jerk should be impeached and recalled right out of office in shame and shackles.
He would have pulled the wool over the eyes of the American public and they fell right for it, maybe they'd wake up a little and realise that this is their country too.
Let them riot and let them get put into prison for any mayhem they bring on themselves.

I personally can't say I've seen any proof that Obama is guilty, but an innocent man does not spend a million dollars to seal his birth records, when simply giving them up for the sake of transparency would settle the issue once and for all.

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 08:30:50 AM »
Last time I checked, this is OUR country.
Not Kenyas.
If it should turn out to be completely true, then the useless jerk should be impeached and recalled right out of office in shame and shackles.
He would have pulled the wool over the eyes of the American public and they fell right for it, maybe they'd wake up a little and realise that this is their country too.
Let them riot and let them get put into prison for any mayhem they bring on themselves.

I personally can't say I've seen any proof that Obama is guilty, but an innocent man does not spend a million dollars to seal his birth records, when simply giving them up for the sake of transparency would settle the issue once and for all.
[/b]

Cite?  Proof?
JD

HankB

• friend
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 11:01:23 AM »
But the best possible outcome would be Biden as President, and Nancy Pelosi as Veep.  Sigh.
It's not immediately clear that Biden would become VP - the Congress would probably work its magic and "elect" him in an emergency session, but the VP's job is to replace the President. But if BHO is ruled ineligible, then he never WAS the president after all . . . with all the implications that brings along.

Can a VP replace a POTUS who actually never was POTUS?

As for VP, Nancy Pelosi, as Speaker of the House, is 3rd in line of succession for POTUS, but I'm not aware of any formalized line of succession for VP. (Remember when Agnew left office, Ford was appointed - the office didn't go to the Speaker.) I remember reading that a law was passed formalizing the line of succession for POTUS, but I just don't know if the VP's job was included.

But let's not get our hopes up too much . . . I think the most likely scenario - assuming things aren't ultimately dismissed, regardless of the news stories - is that the genuine, long-form birth certificate will be produced, with the name of the hospitial and attending physician, and there will be something embarassing to BHO on it. (Maybe "Father" is listed as "Unknown?")
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 11:13:19 AM »
I'm with Hank. Something embarassing (most likely having to do with his father) is on the long form, and he will sadly still be TOTUS. But still, one can dream...  =)
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 11:26:35 AM »

Can a VP replace a POTUS who actually never was POTUS?

If Obama is ruled ineligible to run for POTUS, wouldn't that mean that Biden was never elected veep and therefore couldn't succeed Obama? 

Clem

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 11:41:29 AM »
IBTL.   =D

I can hope for the ugly chunks to get stirred up from the bottom... to be briefly visible...

Wrong answer. If Obama were forced out, Biden would be President. He would get to pick a VP replacement, who would have to be confirmed by both houses of Congress. (Article 25 of the US Constitution, ratified 10 Feb 1967.)

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2009, 12:06:01 PM »
it would be entertaining if he isn't black  =D

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2009, 02:11:46 PM »
But let's not get our hopes up too much . . . I think the most likely scenario - assuming things aren't ultimately dismissed, regardless of the news stories - is that the genuine, long-form birth certificate will be produced, with the name of the hospitial and attending physician, and there will be something embarassing to BHO on it. (Maybe "Father" is listed as "Unknown?")

If something is different between the COLB and the long form certificate... then that means he forged the COLB.  His father is listed on the COLB.

Maybe he was born with a prehensile tail, or seven toes on one foot, or something else odd, and that's showing on the long form?   =D
--Lysander Spooner

restorer

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2009, 02:59:11 PM »

Article II of the Constitution allowed for successors to be selected from members of Congress from amongst its members. It wasn't until the 25th Amendment was ratified that we had a specific order of succession. I wish we would repeal the 25th so we wouldn't be saddled with the likes of Biden, Pelosi and Reid. They all scare me.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 03:14:41 PM by restorer »

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2009, 03:05:01 PM »
I agree with the notion that he will be declared legal to shut people up.  Honestly, I am more interested in his college transcripts so we can see why his grades were not made public. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge