Author Topic: MORE on Obama's Birth Certificate; Case to be Heard on Merits  (Read 44985 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: MORE on Obama's Birth Certificate; Case to be Heard on Merits
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2009, 03:09:26 PM »
I agree with the notion that he will be declared legal to shut people up.  Honestly, I am more interested in his college transcripts so we can see why his grades were not made public. 

Perhaps becasue they weren't as good as GWB's?
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2009, 03:19:58 PM »
i think his funding(for collage) might be more embarrassing then his grades :O

edit: or it might be as simple as hillary's thesis  :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 03:26:31 PM by sanglant »

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2009, 04:39:49 PM »
The more massive the train wreck, the less likely we'll see the Democratic machine in power for a very long time.

Yeah, but they could take us so far down that train track, we can never come back.

If this does go to court and the state of Hawaii doesn't have a proper birth certificate on record, I would not put it past them from finding a 1961 typewriter and fabricating one.
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2009, 04:45:12 PM »
Yeah, but they could take us so far down that train track, we can never come back.

There's no such thing.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

ilbob

• friend
    • Bob's blog
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2009, 04:59:57 PM »
it would be entertaining if he isn't black  =D
There is some evidence that he is more arabic than black.
bob

Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 05:21:44 PM »
Please, someone derail the paranoia train.
Its also showing how some of you will not be satisfied unless he's revealed as a sleeper cell terrorist. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

ilbob

• friend
    • Bob's blog
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2009, 05:26:52 PM »
Its also showing how some of you will not be satisfied unless he's revealed as a sleeper cell terrorist. 

It would not surprise me in the least.
bob

Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2009, 05:40:17 PM »

=D

I hear ya... 

Frankly I hope for all of our politicians to be exposed as domestic ecoterrorist sympathizers, islamofascist sympathizers, embezzlers and traitors to the Bill of Rights.

I'm an equal opportunity politician hater.  This is just the one in the crosshairs right now.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

red headed stranger

• friend
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2009, 06:01:00 PM »
=D

I hear ya... 

Frankly I hope for all of our politicians to be exposed as domestic ecoterrorist sympathizers, islamofascist sympathizers, embezzlers and traitors to the Bill of Rights.

I'm an equal opportunity politician hater.  This is just the one in the crosshairs right now.

Yep. A clean sweep would be nice. 
Those who learn from history are doomed to watch others repeat it

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2009, 06:36:24 PM »

I don't think anyone here believes obama is a terrorist, other than the standard  political type.  I don't anyone doubts how far the dnc will go to win.  obama is just a slick politician who's trying to get around a little thing called a birth certificate.

Gemoriah.com

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2009, 06:54:06 PM »
Interesting dilemma.  If (and I say *if*), it is proven that Obama is not a US Citizen.  Then his election is null and void, nicht wahr ??

Does Biden become President ?? 
Could Hillary say "I would have been the Democrat Nominee, therefore I would have won."
Does McCain get it ??
Does Pelosi become President since Obama/Biden couldn't have won ??
Do we have a "redo" election ?? 
Does the House/Senate decide ??
Do all of Obama's appointee's tossed (after all you can't appoint someone, if you can't be POTUS) ??
Does the Supreme Court utimately decide ??  Because there's nothing in the Constitution about how to handle such a situation.

This could get EXTREMELY interesting......

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

red headed stranger

• friend
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 06:56:31 PM »
Interesting dilemma.  If (and I say *if*), it is proven that Obama is not a US Citizen.  Then his election is null and void, nicht wahr ??

Does Biden become President ?? 
Could Hillary say "I would have been the Democrat Nominee, therefore I would have won."
Does McCain get it ??
Does Pelosi become President since Obama/Biden couldn't have won ??
Do we have a "redo" election ?? 
Does the House/Senate decide ??
Do all of Obama's appointee's tossed (after all you can't appoint someone, if you can't be POTUS) ??
Does the Supreme Court utimately decide ??  Because there's nothing in the Constitution about how to handle such a situation.

This could get EXTREMELY interesting......

Could the matter be referred to the Electoral College? 
Those who learn from history are doomed to watch others repeat it

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 08:14:38 PM »

there is a lot of ground between not being satisfied if he isn't(or even suspecting he is), and amused if he is :cool:

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »
Yeah, I'd be amused.
Deposed President.
Riots in the cities.
Crashing stock market.
Paralyzed government.

Oooohh, exciting stuff.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2009, 08:41:10 PM »
Yeah, I'd be amused.
Deposed President.
Riots in the cities.
Crashing stock market.
Paralyzed government.

Oooohh, exciting stuff.

...and, yet, a better alternative to what we're facing now....let the chips fall where they may, I say....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2009, 08:56:04 PM »
Yeah, I'd be amused.
Deposed President.
Riots in the cities.
Crashing stock market.
Paralyzed government.

Oooohh, exciting stuff.

Please, someone derail the paranoia train. ;/

What a drama queen.  Tinfoil's on too tight, methinks.  You eat all your spaghettios from Y2K already? =D

Political scandal doesn't cause all that.  His policies are already enacted and you can't suddenly get Professor Peabody's Wayback Machine to undo the money spent on them, or even derail the already signed legislation.  There's simply no judicial/executive/legislative instrument invented with which to do that.

It would be just like the Nixon Whitewater Scandal... nothing more.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2009, 09:01:05 PM »
The lawsuits would make the hanging chad debacle look like child's play.

Let me ask those of you who seem to be hopeful.
If some form of documentation is presented to the court that satisfies it, and Obama wins in this case, will you be satisfied?
JD

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2009, 09:09:56 PM »
The lawsuits would make the hanging chad debacle look like child's play.

Let me ask those of you who seem to be hopeful.
If some form of documentation is presented to the court that satisfies it, and Obama wins in this case, will you be satisfied?

I'd want the Indonesian passport issue thoroughly tracked down by the State Department also.  By a bipartisan investigation group.

I have a distinct dislike for "one worlders."  If he's floating around on non-US passports that means he has dual citizenship, which the US doesn't recognize.
--Lysander Spooner

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2009, 09:18:18 PM »
Of course not, I already covered that with the 1961 casio typewriter found in the Waikiki public Library basement.  All the need is a copy of Don Ho's BC, a little whiteout, and they're good to go. =D =D =D =D

and one more for you Jamis:  =D  

Gemoriah.com

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2009, 10:19:38 PM »
The US doesn't recognize duel citizenship? That seems... dumb.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2009, 11:29:54 PM »
The US doesn't recognize duel citizenship? That seems... dumb.

Hell, I think they ought to recognize it...and outlaw it.

Those who gain citizenship in another country ought to be stripped of their American citizenship.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Thor

• friend
  • US Navy (retired)
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2009, 01:54:38 AM »
I had read today that the Major that has filed a lawsuit against Obama has withdrawn his suit. He is also NOT getting ordered to Afghanistan. Hmmmm. A WND article also stated that the Major was getting fired. That doesn't surprise me. I still have to wonder WHY he's spending so much $$ to keep his birth Cert a secret? So much for a "transparent administration"....
" a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand." - Lucius Annaeus

for Military, Vets, & Supporters, check out:
USMILNET

Conservative Discussion Forum

restorer

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2009, 03:16:03 AM »
The U.S. recognizes dual citizenship but the Constitution specifically states a President should be a "natural born citizen." That leaves some room for interpretation but it is generally understood to mean allegiance to one and only one nation. Dual citizenship should disqualify someone from the Presidency since that could raise the possibility of divided allegiance. Holders of other offices can be naturalized (rather than natural born) citizens. At one time there was talk of running Ahnuld Schwarzenegger for Prez but they couldn't figure a way around that policy .I mean, how would you like it if your Prez was a citizen of Kenya as well as the US? Ohhh....whoops, that may already have happened.  The strict interpretation of natural born citizen is that one is born on US soil (or under US jurisdiction...see John McCain) to two US citizens. If that interpretation is correct, then Obama wouldn't qualify anyway since his old man was a Kenyan citizen. The only exceptions were the early Presidents who were English subjects before the Revolution.

Even if BHO is found to be unqualified, what do you want to bet there will be a "public outcry" to change the policy retroactively? It will be hard as heck to unseat him.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2009, 05:39:51 AM »
if the policy is changed i say we run Arnold in 2012 :laugh: would be better than the frankin race :O =D

BrokenPaw

• friends
  • Sedit qvi timvit ne non svccederet.
    • ShadowGrove Interpath Ministry
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2009, 09:22:18 AM »
Those who gain citizenship in another country ought to be stripped of their American citizenship.

With some exceptions, I agree.  The gaining of citizenship in another country must require an act of volition on the part of the person for it to affect his or her US citizenship.  I say this for two reasons:

1) If I recall correctly, some countries (I think Germany is one) automagically grant citizenship to anyone who is born in their borders, even if "within their borders" means "on a foreign military base within their borders".  So a kid born to military parents stationed on a base in one of those countries would have dual citizenship through no act of volition.  Perhaps people wishing to run for president could be required to renounce such dual citizenship, just to be safe.

2) We cannot control another country's laws with regard to who is and is not a citizen of that country.  Suppose a country decides that Candidate A in the US presidential election is much better for their interests than Candidate B.  >poof< New law saying that the country can declare anyone they want a citizen.  They issue Candidate B a passport without his knowledge or consent, and, oops, suddenly Candidate B is a stripped of US citizenship, ineligible for election for President.

Anyone who seeks citizenship from another country, or who makes use of the benefits of citizenship in that country (for instance, traveling under a passport from that country), yes. 

-BP
Seek out wisdom in books, rare manuscripts, and cryptic poems if you will, but seek it also in simple stones and fragile herbs and in the cries of wild birds. Listen to the song of the wind and the roar of water if you would discover magic, for it is here that the old secrets are still preserved.