Author Topic: Replica rifle has Brooklyn man at odds with cops  (Read 9206 times)

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Replica rifle has Brooklyn man at odds with cops
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 12:17:17 PM »
The NYPD learned about Littlejohn's $825 rifle when he left a receipt inside a Staples copy center, prompting a call to the cops.

words fail    :O

Indeed! That was the most disturbing part of the whole story.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Thor

• friend
  • US Navy (retired)
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 02:15:24 PM »
The NYPD learned about Littlejohn's $825 rifle when he left a receipt inside a Staples copy center, prompting a call to the cops.

Quote from: fistful on July 29, 2009, 01:05:31 PM
words fail    shocked

Indeed! That was the most disturbing part of the whole story.

It bothers me, but after all they are in keeping with 0bama's Requests   ;/ ;/
" a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand." - Lucius Annaeus

for Military, Vets, & Supporters, check out:
USMILNET

Conservative Discussion Forum

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2009, 11:39:07 PM »
OMFG!!!!

Clearly, this man poses a huge threat with his assault musket!!! After all, he could kill a LOT of people with it, .... that is, if they stood still long enough for him to reload, and if he actually had powder and bullets....but he could get those!!!

He might even be able to fire as fast as 3 shots a minute with paper cartridges!!! *3 SHOTS*

Won't someone think of the children, won't someone PLEASE think of the CHILDREN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?11111

----

Ok, there....sarcasm buffer purged....  =D
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2009, 11:42:12 PM »
Well, he could probably terrify the eastern sea-board by firing it from the trunk of a car driven by a teenager. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2009, 09:08:37 AM »
Well, he could probably terrify the eastern sea-board by firing it from the trunk of a car driven by a teenager. 

Of course....it would terrify them so much that they'd hunt down every white van in the area....

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/pg2/2002/1018/photo/a_moose_i.jpg
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2009, 05:08:29 PM »
well, it is probably a fifty caliber airplane shooting rifle. :rolleyes:
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

freedom lover

• resident high school student
  • "Who is the Coon?"
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2009, 06:56:52 PM »

I wouldn't be scared. The concept is actually cool, even though it would be a dangerous crime deserving of punishment to do so in a populated area. Besides he's down in Brooklyn.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2009, 12:39:15 AM »
It's not cool.  That happened a few years ago, and a lot of people died. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2009, 08:38:10 PM »
I wouldn't be scared. The concept is actually cool, even though it would be a dangerous crime deserving of punishment to do so in a populated area. Besides he's down in Brooklyn.

FreedomLover, Google/ Wikipedia the term "DC Sniper."
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams