Author Topic: Firearms Transfer Law Question  (Read 3196 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Firearms Transfer Law Question
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2009, 08:28:08 PM »
The gubmint does not equate the term "business" with making a living. To them it means "the act of".

Then how come you can sell at gun shows?

Not despicable, just useless.  One more soldier out of the fight because he had to storm the gates on his own.

Someone has to be the first one before it can really be challenged. Someone has to be the one willing to make a case, knowing that losing means doing hard time.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2009, 10:57:48 PM »
Not despicable, just useless.  One more soldier out of the fight because he had to storm the gates on his own.

Yup.  Mammaries on a boar, as it were.

May as well have a tactical wheelbarrow...
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2009, 11:19:59 AM »
It's not really useless. The example of one such man inspires and riles up others.
Someone has to be the first one before it can really be challenged. Someone has to be the one willing to make a case, knowing that losing means doing hard time.

Same answer for both...

The man wasted any chance he had at making a point or riling up the masses by tilting at the NFA '34 windmill.  There are many examples of gunrights "low hanging fruit" that will have a more immediate and important effect than "machine guns for the masses".  Heller, universal CCW, etc are all more important than full auto toys and are building blocks to dealing with the biggies such as NFA '34.  Now the guy's out of the fight and hasn't done a thing to rile up the masses or make a point to anyone but the true believers.

Chris