Author Topic: Hilarious blogspot posting about a breakup  (Read 4049 times)

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
Re: Hilarious blogspot posting about a breakup
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »
I'm seriously wondering if she even really did sleep with someone else.  The way it was presented, in addition to the speed after the supposed "breakup" occurred, reeks of falsehood.
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 11:57:57 PM »
If the whole thing isn't made up. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2009, 01:17:24 AM »
Sounds about spot on for the typical insecure, inattentive "Psyco (Bi/Ba) From 'the Hot place' " I've had the misfortune to know and/or witness in my life.  A few days sans contact and all sorts of drama break out around these folks.

Nice post though, reminds me of a piece of music I've been meaning to purchase since I first saw the film Snatch and a form I've never heard of but will have to explore.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.