Author Topic: Total LUST!!!  (Read 10337 times)

Antibubba

• friend
Total LUST!!!
« on: October 16, 2009, 07:55:53 PM »
This "New Stuff" list is a bit different than any other we have ever published. What we have to offer you today are literally UNISSUED Brazilian Model 1935 contract Mauser rifles in PERFECT condition, all-matching numbers with matching numbered bayonet (with scabbard, also in new condition). These were made by Mauser, Oberndorf in 1937 and (unbelievably) not touched since.

The wood is as pristine as possible (may have a minor ding or scratch, but likely will not). All metal that should be blued is 100% deep glossy dark bluing, the metal that is not blued (such as the bolt and fittings) are a brilliant silver without any stains.

These rifles have NOT been refinished or have had anything done to them since they were made 72 years ago in 1937. The bores are all absolutely PERFECT, and the old-world workmanship that created these are something to behold. Nearly every tiny part on each rifle is serial-numbered and all serial numbers match (including the bayonet).

link deleted by request

Since these are all in the exact same condition, only one photo is provided. The only thing missing is the detachable rear sling-swivel and sling (available from SARCO if you simply must have one). The leather slings themselves deteriorated and were discarded years ago.

Pricing on these is as follows:

$1650 POSTPAID with a 100% moneyback guaranteee (including return shipping for 30 days) if not completely thrilled.

We have a few with the original 1937-dated Mauser test-target (numbered to the rifle, of course) for $2,000 POSTPAID (same moneyback guarantee).

We also have two consecutively- numbered rifles with test-targets (including the one we photographed) for sale for $4,000 POSTPAID.

I have seen and owned many rifles in my day, and these are without a doubt the most BEAUTIFUL Mauser rifles I have ever seen for sale ANYWHERE at any price!

Oh, and by the way, they are NOT import-marked( !)

Yeah . . . I know. . . it's a bunch of money in this economy, but this will be the most beautiful rifle any of you will ever get a chance to own unless you literally invent a time-machine.

Limit ONE per customer (unless buying the consecutive pair).

Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
EMPIRE ARMS

I've never been interested in a safe queen before.  No money, alas.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 10:49:57 AM by Gewehr98 »
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
Re: Total LUST!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 11:12:12 PM »
 :O
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 12:10:20 AM »
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 02:05:03 AM »
Pretty. Not really my thing, but still cool.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 11:11:55 AM »
Ok...

I'm gonna be over in the corner pouting now..

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 06:58:09 PM »
Meh.

I'm gonna buy it then give it a good soak in cosmo after I engrave my initials on the buttstock with an old steak knife.  I wonder if TAPCO sells a drilling/ tapping set so I can mount an NCStar holosight on it later...
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 07:19:53 PM »
I can't find this on their site.  Is this an old sale or are they already sold?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 08:15:47 PM »
Meh.

I'm gonna buy it then give it a good soak in cosmo after I engrave my initials on the buttstock with an old steak knife.  I wonder if TAPCO sells a drilling/ tapping set so I can mount an NCStar holosight on it later...

Ok.  The rest of you pin him down, I'll go get the oil boiling!!!!!!!!
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Nightfall

• friend
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 09:33:18 PM »
Oh jeez, I wish I had the money...  :O
It is difficult if not impossible to reason a person out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - 230RN

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 03:59:54 AM »
>Ok.  The rest of you pin him down, I'll go get the oil boiling!!!!!!!!<

You REALLY think he's worth oil?

I was figuring on doing to him what he was suggesting be done with that rifle...

Dionysusigma, you're a very sick man. You need help... :P
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 09:00:39 AM »
Forget the oil.....I say we spray-paint him pink and gold and auction him off on Gunbroker....  =D
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »

Where is your God now?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 10:29:23 AM »
Where is your God now?

Hopefully, not in the U.S., because if that Noisy Magnet was converted into an SBR sans paperwork here, He'd find you hanging out the Federal Gray Bar Hotel...
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2009, 09:23:44 PM »

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 10:23:09 PM »
Hopefully, not in the U.S., because if that Noisy Magnet was converted into an SBR sans paperwork here, He'd find you hanging out the Federal Gray Bar Hotel...

I know some people sbr Moistens legally here.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 10:33:27 PM »
I've seen youtube video of that SBR'ed Moistened Napkin, or one tricked out extremely close to it.  Hilarious weapon, only to be trumped in non-utility by an SBR'ed and Tapco'ed H&R handi-rifle.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 06:03:07 AM »

Some people should not be allowed to own a Midway USA catalog....  ;/
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2009, 07:40:05 AM »
$1650 POSTPAID with a 100% moneyback guaranteee (including return shipping for 30 days) if not completely thrilled.

We have a few with the original 1937-dated Mauser test-target (numbered to the rifle, of course) for $2,000 POSTPAID (same moneyback guarantee).

We also have two consecutively- numbered rifles with test-targets (including the one we photographed) for sale for $4,000 POSTPAID.

Yeesh. Very nice rifles, but I wouldn't pay that much for them, especially considering that one could have bought a Persian 98/29 with a matching bayonet (and one hell of a bayonet it is!) and test target a few years abck in the same condition for about $400- Almost identical rifle though made at BRNO.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

HankB

• friend
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2009, 08:13:15 AM »
Condition looks very nice, but IMHO, $1650 is WAY too much to pay for a South American military Mauser.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2009, 10:43:59 PM »
Yes, but for a museum-quality, never issued, never used Mauser?  If I had the money, I'd buy one, and a glass case to show it in.  I love old military guns!
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2009, 11:24:02 PM »
Yeesh. Very nice rifles, but I wouldn't pay that much for them, especially considering that one could have bought a Persian 98/29 with a matching bayonet (and one hell of a bayonet it is!) and test target a few years abck in the same condition for about $400- Almost identical rifle though made at BRNO.
That's a good point.  How much does a new production Mauser action cost?

brimic

• friends
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 08:03:23 AM »
That's a good point.  How much does a new production Mauser action cost?

Remington is charging around $400-500 for new Yugoslavian mauser rifles, they were considerably cheaper when imported by Charles Daly.

Barack Obama

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 02:53:02 PM »
Remington is charging around $400-500 for new Yugoslavian Mauser rifles...
Where? Can't find them on the Remington site.
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

brimic

• friends
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2009, 03:14:13 PM »
http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/centerfire_rifles/model_798/

CZs are mauser actions too, and much higher quality IMHO.

Barack Obama

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2009, 03:55:21 PM »
It's the Remington Model 798.

An imported new-manufacture 98 Mauser action installed into a domestic (Rutland Plywood) laminate stock and sold as a Remington model.
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"